The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey good people.. haven't been here for a while.. well here I have a single rock with Sebae Anemone and Bubble Rose tip Anemone.. also some Zoas on the same rock.. Looking to get $70 for all or trade for Magnificent Sea Anemone OR Ritteri Anemone OR Skunk Anemone.. preferably attached to rock.. thanks

Ahhh almost forgot.. also have branch of Green Frogspawn Coral with 2 heads - $20, on it and quiet a big branch with at least 10 heads of Hammer/Anchor Coral.. - $5 per head. They are not attached to anything.

Reason for selling.. getting more space for other stuff I would like to introduce to my tank.

here are pics:
Sebae Anemone

here is back side of the rock with Bubble Tip Rose anemone:

Green Frogspawn Coral:

Hammer Anchor Coral:

· Registered
279 Posts
May be interested in some of the goniopora if you ever frag that lol. Have some stuff i may be willing to trade for some frogspawn, im in elkhar near j-town high school. PM me and if you can recieve pic through cell phone can send u pics of what i have.

· Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
May be interested in some of the goniopora if you ever frag that lol. Have some stuff i may be willing to trade for some frogspawn, im in elkhar near j-town high school. PM me and if you can recieve pic through cell phone can send u pics of what i have.
Hello there.. thank for getting back with me.. I have had that goniopora for good 4 years.. It went thru a LOT.. and it is still alive. I wont try to frag it.. will let it be the way it is.. :)

As of now I am looking for these specific anemones.. I could trade for them.. mainly that rock I have with sebae and rose tip bubble anemone..

I have no problem trading frogspawn for something else.. will send U my cell no so U can send me pic. Thank You.

· Registered
279 Posts
Suns my dads and he doesnt frag he takes corals from me and gets his starts of everything but i gave him the sun as i didnt wanna hasle or add extra food to water lol

I will ask him if he wants to frag it or not and tell you

· Registered
279 Posts
Morrowss, ask rod for some before he chops it all up haha, and i got a pretty kewl zoo from gills the other day. Troy said you were looking at that same one lol, when it grows out ill let you know and you have to come over, just got some stuff from ckusnierek today, great stuff and awesome prices.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.