The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my Octopus 250 Pro Internal skimmer. Its been up in use for about 10 months, and worked like a champ. Recently the propeller shaft sheared off, Im not quite sure what it was that caused the problem. Well Coralvue replaced the shaft with an upgraded propeller. I guess this was an initial defect, since I got the skimmer when it first came out. The shaft showed to be a $75 upgrade on some sites. Also, the skimmer is $550 MSRP.

The skimmer is rated up to a 300g tank some sites say, Id recommend it up to 250, though. Foot print is 9x17", and is 22" tall.

Im asking $400 for the skimmer, and I feel that is a fair price, considering what I paid, and its current condition. Im selling because Im upgrading to a bubble king.

Thats about 3 days of skimmate.

·
Registered
59 Posts
reply back

That sounds great and I would buy it from you but 400 is way out of my range. I may be able to swing 250. I was going to buy the coralife used.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That sounds great and I would buy it from you but 400 is way out of my range. I may be able to swing 250. I was going to buy the coralife used.
The Coralife isnt in the same class as the Octopus 250 pro. I had the Coralife also, and it sucked.

Anyhow... The item sold for $400, thanks for the interest everyone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts