The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Finally got pics of that 110, so once again...

Got a new tank for some people so they are selling the old one.

Its a standard oceanic 110 (60x18x23) granite trim, holds water just fine, has a few scratches. Has 3 holes drilled in the bottom for closed loop(canister) filtration.

Asking $150 OBO for the tank, with all the bulkheads and misc plumbing(adjustable megaflow type drain pipes not pictured come with it as well), and glass tops, would make a great sump for a 180 or larger!

all that crap is the reflection of the trees BTW

Also have this 29g tank and iron stand that was going to be a terrarium but never got around to it. Its got a crack in the upper right(where the tape is) would make a good sump or dry tank as well. - $40 for tank and stand

Also have these two Ehiem canisters and misc plumbing(bulk heads, valves, conections) - $30 for both

And these magnum 350 canisters and some random one and a bunch of plumbing stuff. Dont know if they work havent run them in 4 years. - $20 for all 3

I want all this stuff gone in a week or its going on an adventure to the dump :eek:

I live in Dunwoody, if you have any questions please PM me or email me at [email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts