The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to consolidate:). I would like to sell it as a whole setup. Tank is 26 gallons is custom made by bob at reefmania. Dimension are 24"l 18" d 14"h it is made out of 1/2" cell cast acrylic. It comes with everything you need to start up except for a heater. Return pump is a Mag 7. The lighting fixture is a satelitte pc 55w with moonlight and legs. You get the adult male peacock mantis,the sand and about 10 pounds of live rock. Also included is a 5.5 gallon sump and algae magnet.
$300 OBO gets it all A little over $600 wrapped up in it.

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot the two maxi 900's also. I really would prefer to not part this out.

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Irenicus said:
Why are you selling him?
With setting up the new tank and getting it dialed in. I just won't have the time or the space for it.

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HFG said:
1/2" cast for 14" deep... now thats a "TANK"! LOL

Redundancy;) Wanted to make sure 26 gallons and a pissed off shrimp didn't end up on the floor:funny:

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Picture of the mantis

·
Registered
284 Posts
and the zoos too? lol

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
I will trade ya for some "clean" frags/colonies when you do your upgrade The PM is reaching out to ya!

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
How do you tell the sex as i would love to pair mine up with another if it is possible.

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
darasy said:
and the zoos too? lol
No corals. I traded all those away a while back.

smeese said:
How do you tell the sex as i would love to pair mine up with another if it is possible.
Male peacocks have the darker green color to there backs and carpace. Females are olive. Vito was a female:arg: This one is a male. Yours from what I see in the pics is a male also.

smeese said:
I will trade ya for some "clean" frags/colonies when you do your upgrade The PM is reaching out to ya!
I still have all the corals I need at the moment including the PM, Hence the upgrade.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Dang...worth a try :) Thanks for the sex ed, I always wondered just never looked it up.

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
smeese said:
Dang...worth a try :) Thanks for the sex ed, I always wondered just never looked it up.
It never hurts to ask Dr Z.:)

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Hey John I had to replace a Skim Module in my 00 stratus and I broke down in Shakopee so I towed to shakopee dodge and they want to charge me 350 to put it in. It is some part that interfaces the alarm with the ignition or something. Know anyone there? Triggers were in the car too it sucked

·
Registered
544 Posts
yep, skim is tied into the ignition and theft. need to program with a drb( scanner) and enter the skim code for the key/vehicle to run. :read:

Dr Z, heh, i have a few questions for Dr Z after working on these for a while. :arg: :p

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JS_racer said:
yep, skim is tied into the ignition and theft. need to program with a drb( scanner) and enter the skim code for the key/vehicle to run. :read:

Dr Z, heh, i have a few questions for Dr Z after working on these for a while. :arg: :p

Right on, the neat thing about sentry/skim keys is that it basically makes your car theft proof unless you have the actual key that is programmed to the vehicle or a flatbed. Actually don't know anyone down at shakopee dodge.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts