The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As stated, got a few things avalable to those willing to pick up. these will not be shipped as it is too much of a pain.

Acan lord (the real original acan!!) Tony has to relinquish first rights though, about 6-7 polyps, naturally dropped not fragged

blue tip stag

purple tip stag

purple rim green monti plate

purple/ purple monti plate

orange ric

yellow/brown bananna zoa's (not yellow colony polyps)

gsp as always

and possily a few others

pm if interested

·
Super Moderator
22,091 Posts
Could be interested in most everything but the GSP's Phil.
Like Aaron said, any chance for pics?

Umm, Tony said i could pick up his Acan for him :rolleyes:
(not believing me , are ya:cool:)

Well actually if i was to get out your way,and if he wanted the Acan, i could pick it up for him.Or we could both get over your way , whenever,,since we are like 25 miles from each other(close neighbors when you live rural like i do ;))

Since my crash a while back , i have been getting cool stuff from the great guys here (everything is doing great BTW Fellas!:thumbup:) so my tank is coming around again, from being bare, bare, bare, to having stuff in it now,and have room to go(b4 i need to push to upsize my tank , LOL I know, i know:rolleyes:)

The wife is so-so over sticks n corals, and has mentioned "she" wants zoas/'shrooms again in the tank(ok by me , but no biggie)

So if you could post pics, or mebbe PM me w/ some price, please do.

I'm planning on going to a cage bird,bird fair in Mishawawka(sp?) the end of the month, so if it's possible, mebbe i can merge the two things together, and save some time/gas.

·
Super Moderator
22,091 Posts
No problem Phil ,since you can move this stuff easily, please do so.
Don't hold/promise anything for me, since i prob won't be able to get right over and pick up anything.

·
Student of the Reef
1,003 Posts
Not a bad idea Phil. We are heading up to Mother's Reef tomorrow if you are interested. Not sure who all is going as there have been a lot of cancellations. But I may get ahold of you tomorrow in the early afternoon if you are going to be home.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bender, id love to go, but its baby shower weekend, so its a no go. junkzoo, i can get you any softies you want out of my tank. i even have some pulsing xenia in the sump if yo want it :) ill have to get off my *** and take some pics when people start to clear out.

·
Super Moderator
22,091 Posts

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Sorry guys I am going to redeem my Acan's first dibs and try to pick them up sometime this week. Phil, maybe the 5 of us can have dinner tuesday or thursday night. Or friday anytime. I know you work way too much. Call me or send me a PM.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol, as usual i work all day tues, thur and friday, and mandys got a school thing wed night, and sat is our "class" maybe sunday will work?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the acan :)

purple tip

blue tip/ teal body :0 picture doesnt do justice

orange ric

banana yellow/brown zoas

pulsing xenia

purple rim

purple plate

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i can get more if needed. now if i can just get the orang crush acan to drop a frag ill be set

·
Registered
692 Posts
Too bad your not closer. Me likey the purple cap, blue tip, teal body acro, and orange ric.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Those who are wanting to pick stuff up I'll be available most of the week. Just pm or call me to set up a time.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts