The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, if you have a scale, bring it, and I'll sell the rock for $1.50/lb for the small bucket and $2.50/lb large bucket. Otherwise go by my wild guesses below or best offer.

a) One 5 gallon bucket full of pieces and bleached coral (frogspans, bubbles, etc) mostly baseball size and smaller (great for nano) $25

b) One 5 gallon bucket full of pieces at least softball/large grapefruit size and slightly larger $50

pieces are either encrusted with coraline or covered in hair/bubble algae. just pulled from my 90gallon tank and refugium. sitting in buckets without light to kill off all algae. powerheads keep water turned over.

90g tank will be for sale shortly. I'm going out of town tomorrow for another week. if you want it quick come tonight.

Todd
404-993-7213

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, but I;m going in a few hours. I'll be back next tuesday. most of that hair algae should be gone by then...

·
Registered
220 Posts
ooooh ill take some, i dont know if i can get a ride, but if i can, i want about half a bucket of rubble, i have a nano im trying to make more structures out of, btw got any extra corals?

·
Registered
220 Posts
if anyone else in my area is going to get some, could anyone drop off mine at my place? unfortunatly, my parents said they cant take me. thanks
nishant

·
Registered
546 Posts
Cobalt..

Sorry , I accid delted your email with your number., PM it to me again.. I want bucket "A"!!! $25.. I can pick uit up Sat sometime as I will be out of town late Sat afternoon and Sun in Nashville assisting with Ronnie Milsaps fan party.

Call me if you would like to.. 678-770-8851

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
can't do it sat, I go to Va on friday. Tomorrow night or next monday?

Todd 404-993 #W%#$%$- 7213

1 - 14 of 14 Posts