·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
spider light like reflector with mogul attached, $20

two new 55W bulbs, 03 and 50/50. $25 ea

LOA 65W 6.5k PC outdoor/sump/refuge light $10

Icecap 430 + 3 pairs endcaps + harness + heatsink $90

AH supply 1 or 2x55W retro kit (various reflectors and endcaps, some like new, some not) $25

2x13W PC retro kit w/2 03 bulbs $20

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Chris, I do. How soon do you need it? I go out of town on vacation on Tuesday won't be back till the first.

Nicole: it's a retro so it's just limited by the size of the reflector, 24"x3"x3" you have to wire the ballast and socket (which isn't hard to do, I can do it for you even). The reflector has a few blemishes from slight corrision. I also have a 55W bulb if you wanted to use it for 03 supplementation.

oh yeah, i also have a true union 3/4" check valve, solvent welded threaded fittings on the end. Good to use when your return output is below the water and don't want your sump to overflow. $10
http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idproduct=FT9144

·
Registered
380 Posts
Cobalt - I can wait, no prob. I've been too lazy to install it for ~ a month or more, I can wait until next month.

-Chris

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
all, sorry, something weird happened, either thereeftank stopped sending me emails when i got a PM, or I got 6 PMs from the past 5 days all today like they got stalled or something. I responded to all...

a little frustrated, just assembled the aquatico hood because I thought no on ewould buy it because they were afraid of DIY, while I was assembling I thought it would be agreat idea to install the ballast in it with the endcaps. And now I have 4 inquries about it, blah. I could remove it but that would leave a ton of holes, arghh.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts