The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have all new filters for it. It's made about 500 gallons. The entire unit is about 1.5 years old. Membrane probably has 6 months life left.

$80.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I'm interested in the RO/DI unit if it has these features
Maxxima Hi-S:

4 stage RO/DI unit with liquid filled pressure gauge, R/O monitor for checking water quality, and clear canisters
Hi-S High Silicate Removal membrane
1 micron sediment filter
Solid block carbon prefilter
High Silicate removal dual stage deionization cartridge that color indicates as the resin exhausts
Also includes a 3/4 inch garden hose adapter and 6 feet of yellow, blue and orange tubing

Please also confirm which filters and resins you have that are new. Can I call you for more info?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
This is the link to my unit.

i.e. no pressure gauge or purity meter, hose attachment included

I have the Hi-S DI cartridge and carbon block filter, both sealed. I just installed the sediment filter.

Let me know if I should bring it to the meeting tomorrow night. I probably won't be staying but I'm picking up a bag of sand.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess I would have no need for my kent float valve kit either, so 'll include that in the price. Or $70 for the ro unit and $20 for the float kit.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ok, how about without the replacement filters, for $50? That includes the kent float valve kit, a brand new sediment filter.
Todd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts