The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hooked on H20
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI:
I am not selling this stuff, only passing along the info I found on RC in case anyone is interested.
Chris

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=906459

Hey guys,

i am trying to setup up a 40 breeder tank, and was in the process of buy the equipment for it when i found a setup i wanted to buy, so hears what i am trying to get rid of to help me pay for this...

I am settign a 40 breeder up but i have one for sale but this has 2-holes drilled in the bottom.

I will ship on your expence, not on the tank tho.

1-40 breeder (36*18*16) drilled in the bottom corners, with a 1" then a 1 1/2 " holes. Brand new never seen water-$45

1-jalli 150 watt hqi ballast, i used this thing for maybe 3hours.
It came with a fixture that held a 55 watt pc and then the 150 hqi, i pulled apart the fixture and have this left, it has the jalli quick connect i thik 5 prong inlet. i have odnt nothign with this and dont want to mess around changing the connection-$80

1-175 watt ballast in metal case, have pis if really interested.-$40

1-vho ballast i bought from fellow reefer, its in a black casing that needs screws, he said it powers 4 bulbs-$40

1-mag 5 used for return on old tank-$30

1-oceanic system 6 skimmer with ehiem pump, needs plumbing-$30

1-40 breeder glass top also brand new-$20

1-150 hqi bulb ran for about 3hours made by HILITE 10k-$40

1-175 watt bulb ran for couple hours-$30

1-coralife 2lamp electronic ballast kit -$40

80 lbs of dry base rock local only-$40

Thats all i can think of off the top of my head,

i am in Eagan, MN 55123 i will ship on everything but the tank and the rock at buyers expence.

I am trying to setup a 40 breeder, so i am looking to trade for

1-halide retro fit plug and play kit

1-canopy for a 5gal nano

open for offers

thank you in advance

chris.

·
Registered
111 Posts
This is my stuff,

i bought from a guy a month or two ago, i am wanting to set up a 40 breeder but the one above is drilled in the bottom with no overflow which isnt what i am looking for.

the vho is 2 not 4 bulb ballast

I am buying the setup and skimmer form damon so i odnt need this stuff.

looking for a dual 250 setup if anyone wants to trade, also looking for a 30" pc light for my 20 gall.

thanx guys in advance.

chris

·
Registered
111 Posts
I will ship on your expence, not on the tank tho.

1-40 breeder (36*18*16) drilled in the bottom corners, with a 1" then a 1 1/2 " holes.
Brand new never seen water-$45-SOLD

1-jalli 150 watt hqi ballast, i used this thing for maybe 3hours.
It came with a fixture that held a 55 watt pc and then the 150 hqi, i pulled apart the fixture and have this left, it has the jalli quick connect i think 5 prong inlet.
-$80-50

1-175 watt ballast in metal case, have pis if really interested.-$40-$35

1-vho ballast i bought from fellow reefer, its in a black casing that needs screws, he said it powers 4 bulbs-$40-SOLD

1-mag 5 used for return on old tank-$30-SOLD

1-oceanic system 6 skimmer with ehiem pump, needs plumbing-$30-$20

1-40 breeder glass top also brand new-$20-SOLD

1-150 hqi bulb ran for about 3hours made by HILITE 10k-$40-SOLD

1-175 watt bulb ran for couple hours-$30-20

1-coralife 2lamp electronic ballast kit -$40-30

80 lbs of dry base rock local only-$40-35

·
Hooked on H20
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm interested the 175 ballast and bulb. Please send pics, and what are the specs on the bulb?

Are you just looking for cash, or would you take anything on trade?

Chris

·
Registered
111 Posts
http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/England8705/?action=view&current=teethgrindin004.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch6

For the bulb and

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h242/England8705/?action=view&current=teethgrindin004.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch6

for the ballast,
what did you want to trade?

Dont suppose you have a 250 halide ballast do you? i can throw you cash too.

i am open for sps frags too, but you will have to take the item and then i will collect the frags in a month or so if thats cool

·
Hooked on H20
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have any SPS to trade and I'll have to pass as I'm looking for a electronic ballast. It didn't even register that you said it was in a metal case... so it's magnetic.

Thanks,
Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts