The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
No frags for you!
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2 year subscription to Electronic Gaming monthly for trade/sale. It's good out to March '08. I'll change the address on the subscription to come directly to your home.

• Paintball related stuff (gun/tank/etc)
  • Fishing rod/reel/tackle
  • aquarium related things (equip/frags)
  • RBTA hosting perc clown
  • Maxi-jet Powerheads (900/1200 prefered)
I have a canopy for a 75G Oceanic tank. Should also fit a 90g tank as well. It came with my tank when I bought it originally and ended up making one myself. It has feeding doors that filp up for easy access. I'd take $20 (or BO) or trades, etc. Here's some pics:

·
Registered
232 Posts
oh i get it you want to trade that stuff, I don't need a 75 gallon hood but i do have a 20 oz CO2 tank and a Compressed air tank. I also have a Electronic hopper, sound, motion, tilt activated. Arm guards, pants, over 5,000 paintballs. I used to play professionally so i pretty much have anything you need except a marker that was the first to go.

·
No frags for you!
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
noob101 said:
oh i get it you want to trade that stuff, I don't need a 75 gallon hood but i do have a 20 oz CO2 tank and a Compressed air tank. I also have a Electronic hopper, sound, motion, tilt activated. Arm guards, pants, over 5,000 paintballs. I used to play professionally so i pretty much have anything you need except a marker that was the first to go.
I'm a weekend warrior painter - we get a group together and play woodsball 2 to 3 times every Spring & Fall. You interested in the EGM sub then?

Send me a PM if you are.

·
No frags for you!
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Should fit no problem. Just measured and looks like it's made for 48"x18".

Viking's quite a drive from the cities.... You get down here much? PM me with your details.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts