The Reef Tank banner

fs at the meeting

824 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  ZMattie 
#1 ·
"Hybrid" frogspawn 3 branch's 5+ heads right now(in the process of splitting)

Thats what the mother looks like when its happy.
here is the actual (I just moved it so its not happy)

purple trumpet, 3+ heads on the right side(they will look much better when not covered by the monti. $10

teal/purple (deppending on the angle your at) $5-$10 depending on plug 8-12 heads. plugs are currently under MH only so they don't look exactly like this.

LARGE purple rim "MAN" size frags $5.00

purple leather $5.00

dark blue/green zoo's again 5-10 depending on frag

"toadstool" its base is different and grows more flat
MAN size frags $5.00

See less See more
#2 ·
:mad:stuff like this makes me sick since i dont have the "correct" lighting....see thats what sucks when ya setup a tank on your own and just go by what the "experts" tell ya at the fish stores.....and then gettin laid off and cant afford the "correct" lighting really makes me sick:mad:

great lookin stuff.....id love to have some of the frogspawn and the zoo's and the toadstool.....:bawling:

#3 ·
Aaron can you put me down for the purple leather, the trumpets, and a small plug of each of the zoa's?

#4 ·
Sorry But I was PM'd about the trumpets already. I'll put you down for the rest though. Also I have that monti for you. Already fraged a big part.

#6 ·
Thank you. Welcome to trt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.