The Reef Tank banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
"Zoo Hoarder"
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hardly have time for 1 tank let alone 2, so the Aquapod is going to go. I have had it up for about 3-4 months, don't remember. Comes with 24 gal tank, 70 watt HQI 14 or 15K (don't remember)unit, sponges, original pump(brand new) as I immediatly upgraded, another nano powerhead pump that I made room for in one of the back compartments in the tank( I drilled a hole the size of the pump outlet in one of the compartments), and the stand that is made for the tank(triangular style one). Tank will have coraline on the glass, and salt creep here and there. At this point, I am not sure what I will do with the insides- I probaby have around 20lbs, perhaps a little less, don't recall, of awesome liverock, all purple, and excellent shape and size for a nano. I had posted some pics sometime back when I first got it all set up- you could search for those to see the rock. If the price was right, I could leave the rock with the setup, or else just toss it in my 72. I have a nice deeper live sand bed (sugar fine sand) in the 24 right now. I will most likely take out any critters I can get and throw out the sand unless someone wants the entire works. I want $225 for everything, less the insides(rock, critters, corals, etc) as it sits. There's some nice zoo's attached to some of the rock, and some pest anenomes if someone wants to make an offer for the whole thing(inside too). I would rather not take pics and such, as I posted some awhile back, and it's basically the same but with more coraline on the glass, etc. I won't be bringing it to any meetings or things like that, it will basically have to be a pickup. PM if interested, thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts