1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moving Sale!
For Sale:

Price: $500

75 Gallon Oceanic with Oceanic Stand. Eheim Pro Cannister Filter, 260 watt Compact Flo lights - bulbs 6 months old. HOT protein skimmer with Mag pump. Heaters, wavemaker and few other odds & ends.

Fuji Live Rock & Live sand base.

1 carpet anenome, 1 Yellow Tang and a mated pair of clown fish.

A few soft corals.

The tank is in good shape physically but could use some care to get things back to optimal state.

Buyer must take care of all creatures in the tank and not sell them off. I will miss them!

Buyer must remove everything safely from my Lakeville, MN home.

Call me (David) at 952-435-3762.

Total cost of this setup was over $2000. Selling for only $500.

ALSO - have a Cichlid tank with 5 3" African cichlids - they are free to any experienced Cichlid owner.

I forget the exact names - pseudotropheus lombardoi, labidochromis caeruleus, 2x labeotropheus fulleborni and melanchromis auratus i think.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forget exactly - I think 70-80 lbs. There is about a 5" sand base. The rock definitely fills the space well in the configuration that I have.

·
Hooked on H20
525 Posts
What kind of cichlids?

I have a 210 cichlid tank with a variety of african cichlids that has plenty of room.

Chris

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
I would take the fish and anenome......and the rest of the corals too if the price is right. Only if you decide to split of course.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Parting out

I'm still holding out for someone to buy the whole thing. I'll wait a week.

I am excited that there is a good amount of interest in it.

·
Premium Member
4,889 Posts
lets part it out!
smeese : Fish $50
Nemo: Tank & Stand $225
rihanssu: Live Rock $150
oyam123: Dry Goods $75...:drool:
TOTAL $500

you guys in?.....:agree: ..just a thought

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also would not like to see the system parted out. I am new here ( 5-27-06)and have come from a tropical fish history. I have 1- 75gal, 2-50's and a odd ball 45gal. so most of the testing will not be like trying to learn another language.

David what is the dead line your working with? Max/ Minim.

I live in N.Jersey and have for the longest time wanted to a salt water set up. your disadvantage just may be to my advantage.

willing to travel to pick up.

Would you be willing to work with me keeping the system above par. I know from the massive reading I have done here on TRT, there are many who will to help the new guy on the block.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Beercan31
aka Rich in NJ.
[email protected]
1-973-219-3737 Cell.

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Wouldn't it be cheaper to find one locally then driving to Minnesota?? Not trying to discourage, but that would be a heck of a drive for you. Good luck on finding the setup you want it is a great hobby :)

Beercan31 said:
I also would not like to see the system parted out. I am new here ( 5-27-06)and have come from a tropical fish history. I have 1- 75gal, 2-50's and a odd ball 45gal. so most of the testing will not be like trying to learn another language.

David what is the dead line your working with? Max/ Minim.

I live in N.Jersey and have for the longest time wanted to a salt water set up. your disadvantage just may be to my advantage.

willing to travel to pick up.

Would you be willing to work with me keeping the system above par. I know from the massive reading I have done here on TRT, there are many who will to help the new guy on the block.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Beercan31
aka Rich in NJ.
[email protected]
1-973-219-3737 Cell.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't think my fish would survive the trip to NJ. It is very tough with the live sand and live rock. Also, the anemone is hard to get out of the sand. You pretty much don't want to touch him.

I know there are guys on this board who are experts at moving. I'd like to see you keep all the water and introduce 10% new water at your house.

I think I will wait until the end of next weekend to see if anyone wants the whole thing then look at selling it in parts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the carpet is white - it is hard to say how big he is because it varies. At his biggest, he is about 8" in diameter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
OK I sit here embarrassed, when I goggled "Lakeville" it came up New Hampshire. I guess I should of asked first. silly Me... well at least I can tell every one what sole taste like...

Yep, I doubt I would survive a trip to Minnesota and back again, besides I think i would need to find a new place to reside.

Thanks anyway.
Rich

1 - 20 of 25 Posts