The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

After over 5 1/2 years it's time to sell my 30 gal reef setup. For now, I'm open to offers for the whole setup. Offers for individual pieces are welcome as well. The tank itself is kinda scratched up so I'd recommend a new one if you want to stick with the same size. I will be posting pictures shortly, but for now, here's the rundown and hilites:

Fish (all happy and healthy):

- pair tank-raised ocellaris clowns
- large royal gramma
- blue neon goby

Corals:

- extremely large branching frogspawn. Neon green with pink tips. This sucker has over 23 heads last time I counted and spans the full depth of my tank (12")

- very large Devil's hand finger leather attached to rock.

- 2 pacific blue ricordea attached to rock

- green zoo rock

- LR with many blue mushrooms

- couple of small frags of Young coral

- small tealish blue candy cane frag

- some smaller rocks with various mushrooms attached

Equipment:

- 36" Coralife 2x96w light with mounting legs

- Remora HOB skimmer; the maxijet 1200 has some algae growth I haven't removed yet.

- Maxijet 600

Thanks for looking!

-Shock

·
Registered
461 Posts
is this tank 36x12x16? I may be interested in just the tank if you decide to part it out... :)

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
id really like the blue mushrooms, the ricordia, the clowns and the goby, how large are the clowns?? please pm me if your going to be parting it. id also like some live rock if you have any with out corals on it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For the entire setup (tank and wood stand included) I would sell it for $550.

There is more than 35 lbs of live rock -- most with corals attached. 20 lbs of live sand.

I also didn't mention I have a small green open brain and some toadstool leathers.

Note:
I believe there is a small pinhole leak 2 1/2 inches from the top of the tank in one corner -- I've lowered the water level and it's been running like that since June 2005. No worries, though; everything has been thriving. A new 30 gal long tank can be had for pretty cheap.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I would be interested in the candy cane frag. Let me know if you will part out. Maybe the green zoo rock, too, depending on how big it is...

·
ONE VERY BIG FISHY
699 Posts
im interested in the live rock and the royal gramma pm me

pm sent

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
so shock, you gonna sell it all seperatly? you already have almost everything grabbed up. let someone know. id really like to get that stuff....

·
ONE VERY BIG FISHY
699 Posts
yes i would like to get my stuff as well.....please respond...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have included some pics to check out. I will wait just a bit longer to see if someone wants the entire setup. If not, then I will gladly part it out and contact those who have sent PMs or mentioned their interest within this thread.

Thanks,

Shock

Attachments

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
any updates about whats going on??

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, I wanted to keep things simple so I sold the majority of the corals at once, and sold the clowns and goby together as well. I still have a really nice royal gramma and a decent amount of live rock left. I think I underestimated how much rock I had to begin with. I'd like to find homes for the remaining stuff as soon as possible.

The Coralife 2x96w PC light is still available too.

Thanks for looking.

·
ONE VERY BIG FISHY
699 Posts
id like some live rock depending on how much it is and your location...i also pm'ed you.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
thanks mike, everything is doing great!!...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, most of the stuff has been sold. Here's what remains:

1 large piece of live rock with many blue mushrooms, green zoos, and a toadstool leather attached.

A piece of LR with some maroon mushrooms and what I think is a redish/pinkish ricordea.

Ebo Jager heater 100w

Coralife 2x96 36" Power Compacts with leg mounts.

Thanks to those who have purchased stuff and shown interest.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts