The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Gotta get rid of this nice acrylic tank I have in my office. Just no time to do proper maintenance. See pictures. Has small refugium in back for macroalgae, and separate compartment for pump. Really good setup includes:
- Two, 55w power compacts (one actinic and one daylight)
- Pump - CAP 800 aqua pump/powerhead
- Live rock and softies(see pix)
- Pair of black percs and single bengaii cardinal
- Coralline algae stuck to viewing areas - no extra charge :arg:
- Minor scratches near bottom of front glass - not noticable
- MINOR hair algae - would clean up easily with better attention

Tank as-is has been setup for about 3 years. I have basically neglected this tank except for bimonthly water changes, and look how nice it is. The softie front and center is a gorgeous cream color with flourescent green - very unusual. Imagine what it would look like with YOUR loving care:banana:

$400 for everything - add it up, it's a bargain.

Robin Ryan [email protected]

Attachments

·
No frags for you!
948 Posts
I'd be interested in the Percs if you part it out. how much would you like for them?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys,

I really want to either keep it all (incl the percs) or get rid of it all. Getting rid of the percs only (or other parts) doesn't help with my maintenance issue... But thanks!

Robin

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all,

Correction, one of the black percs seems to have gone missing :confused:

Given that there is no longer a pair, (and based on some pricing feedback I've received), I'm willing to take a bit less for this tank. If you are interested, make me an offer. Please keep in mind the tank has a refugium, pump, cool inhabitants (yeah, well, minus one!) and is already lit perfectly (110 watts pcs) for a mini reef. I also will include a half bag of miracle mud (about 5+ lbs, >$30 value) for the refugium, which could stand to be revamped (haven't done anything with the original mud since starting the tank.

Anyhoo, if you're vaguely interested, make me a decent offer... Also willing to show it to you in person (Chaska) or take more pix if you need to see more first.

Robin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts