The Reef Tank banner

FS: 175 Iwasaki 14K Lamp

805 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Pillz 
#1 ·
I am selling a single end Iwasaki 175 14K lamp. Used it for about 3 weeks. Strong lamp and should be burned in.

Paid $101 including shipping.

Selling it for $60 or $70 shipped. In orginial box.

LMK.

Doug

#3 ·
$60 for the lamp which is highly rated. Maybe tomorrow the PFO ballast (M57) and mogul socket will be off the tank. LMK if your interested in those as well. I also have a PFO 24 inch Parallel Reflector coming off the tank as well.

Attachments

#7 ·
did you get it from mojo?

eh, i dont know everyone, I usually bug everyone about stuff they have for sale.. I got my overflow off of doug, which by the way doug is awesome. Its a little louder than expected so if you use that other one i would build a top for it to muffle the sound some. also getting the syphon started isnt that hard, you just need a peice of airline tubing.

#9 ·
You put the airline tubing into the u tube all the way up to the bend, the suck all the air out of the tube, once all the air is gone it starts the syphon. Its actually kind of nice.

What bulb? hamilton or pheonix?

#11 ·
Me too, I like the blueness of the bulbs.. I just finished redewing the wiring so that I can hang mine from the ceiling.. I think we got really good deals on those. I havent seen anyone else selling that nice of a set up for that cheap...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.