The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$250 stand needs a little work, tank looks good. Minimal scratching on glass.

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am sure a little Murpy's oil soap will do wonders to the stand. This pic was when I took it down. (that whole area was a mess!!)

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bottom. I got this tank from Tico Mike a while back. I want to say that Paul drilled the bootm. ?? It is an AGA tank, but I dont think the bottom is tempered.

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had 700GPH return and that overflow took it well, I actually still had to turn down the valve on the return to keep it nice and quiet.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
you got anything you wanna trade for? come look at that stand! i might buy it and use it as a sump for the 225!

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Trade for? Uh..I dunno? I guess I need a 400w ballast and a 3'x3' stand made. and a bigger skimmer. It seems kind of a waste to plug a RR tank to use it as a sump, but I dont care, just want to get rid of it.

·
TCMAS Member
5,667 Posts
I have a Coralife Turbosea 1270 external pump that I planned to sell here soon. I got it from Civil ( Dan ) to use as a closed loop on a frag tank that I no longer have. It was used only a week and looks brand new. Rumor is it is a panworld pump just repackaged by coralife. new go for around $160. I paid $50 and will sell it for that.

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That would be excellent. Thank you David, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Man do I wish I had the money. A 125 is my dream tank. Is there any thing we might be able to work out? You can pm me and then we can talk more maby call. Thanks

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would trade for the right stuff.
Want/need
1.400w MH ballast
2. DIY stand
3. Large skimmer- anything bigger than a TF-1000
4. Tunze 6060 or similar
5.??

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I still havent talked my mom into upgrading yet... I shold know soon

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
david, if derek pass's i'll take that pump 100% i'v been looking for something like that!

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just a general list, not nesessarily what I am willing to trade for.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts