The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now that my 220 gal tank is setup, it's time to sell my 125 gal tank w/ sump, stand, and canopy. I will be keeping all of my other equipment and will be using it on my new tank. My asking price for the tank, stand, canopy, and sump is $300 firm. I'm located in western WI.

Here is a couple of pics of the tank as setup as of a week ago.

BTW - If the tank is setup again as a reef tank, I will provide some free coral frags to however buys the tank.

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm just north of La Crosse. The tank is a standard 125 gal tank. I think it is 6'L x 18"W x 24" tall. The tank is drilled in the back left corner near the bottom and has a custom overflow installed w/ durso standpipe.

·
Registered
28 Posts
aquarium 125

hi,,very interested the tank,,
can you see any scratches in front and side?? i am very picky sorry about that but if there are no scratch i will come to pick it up this weekend,,and do you have a picture of the sump?? size?? hre is my number 612 598 9636 if we can talk that would be better too thanks
I'm just north of La Crosse. The tank is a standard 125 gal tank. I think it is 6'L x 18"W x 24" tall. The tank is drilled in the back left corner near the bottom and has a custom overflow installed w/ durso standpipe.

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There are about 3 or4 -1" long scratches right by each other on the front pane about 6" down and 15" from the right end of the tank, but they have never bothered me. Besides for that, I'm not aware of any other scratches. There is supposed to be another local reefer coming to my house this weekend, so you would be next in line.

Regarding the sump, it is a homemade sump out of 1/2"(?) acrylic that is approx 4'x12'x12'. One end of the sump is drilled for an external pump.

If the other local reef keeper passes on the tank, I'll get some more pics taken and post them for you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
let me know asap thanks

i can live with scatches like that,,,let me know asap so i can plan my trip thanks

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I must say I have seen that tank in person and it looks in great shape. as for the scratches I never even noticed them. I just with I could get another tank now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts