The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:
just came back from a 1600km business trip:bigeek:, and came to my fromia star with 2 legs out of water, and one of those legs with about 3mm spot on its side that is just white:eek:. I moved it down to the bottom of my tank, and it seems fine atm. Trufully, I did not acclimate it, and ive had it for atleast a week, and I haven't noticed any signs of stress(not including this).... is this the starts of her death? my tank is about 3 years old, I have a lot of rock, and she was on one side of the tanks glass for the whole week, moving all the time.

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

· Registered
6,838 Posts
3mm spot is pretty tiny, it may have been bitten by a fish or something, give it some time and keep your eye on it.

as for your question, there is no ammount of acclimation you can do now to help it, only time and stable water is all you can give it.

in the future, acclimate things. they wont live without it

· Registered
6,838 Posts
i would leave it, the more you move and shock it, the worse chance it has, if its on its way out now, i doubt there is much you can do, some poeple might be able to reccomend a dip of something, but not sure if anything would really help that much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.