The Reef Tank banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Administrator
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's do this!
Top of the morning and HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!
As far as I know this is my last Friday off before heading back to the creek come Monday. :eek:

Coffee is on, and will be dropping off Nate at 8:30a at the Sams'. Our day then goes up for grabs......nothing penciled in, but a whole world full of options. Decisions, decisions.....

Hope All wake up on the 'good side' of the bed, and a floor full of grooviness to great your tootsies,
Hack

· Super Moderator
36,045 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Vinnie, and all of TRT!

Heck, it’s hard to believe that your winter break is over! And nobody can use their boats anyway. Scratching my head on this one. I hope you have a great day today doing fun things, groovy things.

Vinnie, I hope you get some rain. We are going to get your wind this afternoon, and that’s true to form. Our storms usually come from the gulf.

Off to take the recycles before I go to an exercise class. This afternoon I will hunker down in my apartment and wait for the wins we will have Southwest winds from 15 to 30 mph and gusts up to 40 to 50 mph. We are supposed to have a happy hour this afternoon, but I bet it will be canceled.

More later

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

· Administrator
61,600 Posts
Good Morning everyone, 33 foggy here, hi mid 40s and snow later tonight. Off and On for the next 4 days according to the guessers. Tracking says my pistol mag should be delivered today to my mail box, maybe but I wont be surprised if it is tomorrow.
Nothing in stone for the day yet but who knows what can develop. Jeff hope the pup meet goes well and the day treats everyone well :)

· Super Moderator
24,570 Posts
Afternoon all,

Back from internist doc appt., doc was ok with my health status,, works for me .
Grabbed some grub on the way home to fill in the blanks .

Rain started, winds picked up. Now it hinges on where the narrow band of snow falls when it shows up . Could be next to no snow , or 8” … I’m leaning toward nada, but since we really did not have much of a snow total winter,, could be due for a last hurrah .
Ordered a washer pedestal from Home Depot ( allegedly under a week to get here) and cancelled the one I ordered from Best Buy . When i he said it was back-back ordered and said to arrive the end of APRIL,, umm , of course that ain’t gonna happen .

On to the rest of the day,

Hope everyone has a great one 👍🏼

Reactions: hackshobby and cath

· Super Moderator
36,045 Posts
Good afternoon everyone!

Lots of weather guessers reports going on around here today.🤣

I had errands to run today and took out my Deluxe and did them. Have to ride or Kristine will get on me to sell
The nerve! 😉 I hope you are enjoying your ride to do errands today. Sounds like you got the best weather out of all of us.p

Mornin all. Waiting on my drywall guy to show up and finally drywall the upstairs ceiling. Not much else on tap.

Looks like the foot of snow they predicted for tonight is scaled back to 6”. Fine with me.

Have a great day.
Photos of your snow, please!

Jeff, I’m glad you got it a good report from your doc today. You gotta be in tiptop shape to take care of your cute little Nash that’s coming aboard tomorrow. What kind of food is he going to eat? Why we’re at it, how do you keep all your doggies not eating each other’s food?

Had a good exercise class this morning followed by a pretty good lunch. The staff in the dining hall is so sure that I’m going to be starving since I don’t eat meat so they pile a lot of food on my plate. Good thing is, I got a baked potato as part of my lunch, and I didn’t need it. So I’ll save it for tomorrow evening.

Wind is picking up, so we’ll see what happens with that huge gusts we could have.
Bobbi’s more concerned about it since they have a lot of trees in the yard that are very close to the house.

· Administrator
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Gang! (y)

OH......Jeff.....
Do you anticipate getting any sleep tonight with the excitement of tomorrow's new arrival? Going to sleep with a new fur ball under each arm....OF YEAH!

.......:unsure:.......second thought Pal, better try and get some good shut eye tonight.....tomorrow night probably not so much.;)

Looks like wet, windy inclement weather looms large about a lot of us tonight and tomorrow. Our's will be in the form of rain n wind.

Got a couple of the Grandbabies amusing Jen at the moment.....hear?:sneaky:
Upon their departure, look'n like a game heading at us for the evening.

Let's hope for the best, and see if'n we can't improve upon it,
Hack

· Administrator
61,600 Posts
Evening all, sunny but cold here, late night hi chance of rain/snow and on into the next 4 days or so. Was here on radio, the big storm that hit Cali crossed the mts and moved East and South, Lotta precip and winds/tornadoes in Tx/La and moving over to other coast :(
New magazine did show up today, aded a few drops of 3in1 oil and worked the thumb lever that makes it easier to stick them skinny 22 rounds in for at least 5 mins, loaded it up and fired it flawlessly, i like that:)

· Administrator
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah...NJ sucks! :sneaky: 10 rd max. Our CZs only have 5 rd clips.
Hack

· Super Moderator
24,570 Posts
Good afternoon everyone!

Lots of weather guessers reports going on around here today.🤣

The nerve! 😉 I hope you are enjoying your ride to do errands today. Sounds like you got the best weather out of all of us.p

Photos of your snow, please!

Jeff, I’m glad you got it a good report from your doc today. You gotta be in tiptop shape to take care of your cute little Nash that’s coming aboard tomorrow. What kind of food is he going to eat? Why we’re at it, how do you keep all your doggies not eating each other’s food?
Yup Cath, was nice to hear doc being cool with my current health status .

Nash will be getting the same food and the pack here , tho I will be over time changing /mixing a lil of the food I use here with what the breeder uses until he is 100% on the grub here. For the most part, most dry dog food is formulated for “all life stages”, old days it was “puppy chow” for early on. I use a “super premium “ 4.5 out of 5 star rated food here, my cousin was the largest retailer of this brand of food in the Midwest back when he had his training/boarding business . Local ( 1hr and some away in Illinois) manufacturer and been to their facility early on ( to pick up truckloads of food with my cousin) and their product line is stellar. When a can of “chicken dog food “ ingredient label states “whole cooked chicken and sufficient water for processing “ as the only ingredients it’s says a lot .
I’ve watched them bring in veggies , fruits, and stuff like pasta from local stores for product with those ingredients as part of the recipe,,,, I can say I know first hand I know what goes in the bags/cans.
vegan, kosher, and other notable criteria being part of their “thing”.
I’m a Joe Regular retail customer now , but have been a user of their products back when I’d bring home 30-40 bags from them for the kennel GSDs I’ve had, to ordering from Chewy nowadays for the big n little pack here.

Weather started with rain then a mix, to full on sideways wet snow this afternoon. Not to the extreme amounts they forecasted ( big surprise there 🙄😂) but enough to be a wet substantial sloppy mess. Currently above freezing so it is staying wet n slushy snowy , but police radio is alive with calls of slide offs and the like . It’ll get worse before it gets better when temps drop below freezing overnite and make the roads a big problem. Imagine/hope things will be decent tomorrow afternoon when I head south a hr and some to pick up Nash( unless my drooling at the breeder’s facility freezes , heheh

Murphy enjoyed the snow today, was sad there was not really a lot of snow this winter since he has been here, would have loved to see him in deep snow having puppy fun in it.

Hope everyone had a great day👍🏼

1 - 16 of 16 Posts