The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
33,932 Posts
Good morning Hack, Doug and all.

It was cold last night. Got down to thirty. Highs in 50’s today with rain in forecast tomorrow.
When you guys talk about stripper are you talking bass? If so we would fish them in NM and the average was 20 to 25 pound. The record in NM was 54 lbs. but not sure we are talking the same fish.
My patio heater didn’t arrive on time and still not here. I can stand when they say order in the next two hours and receive by a certain time and it doesn’t arrive.
Doug hope all goes well for JoJo . I had an Indian friend named JoJo. He was from Santa Domingo Pablo. He was the one that taught me how to make native jewelry. It would be this time of year we ship it out for the holidays. He would also take my stuff I made on my own and sell it for me. They would deal with Indians before some white guy. This was some 50 years ago.
Have a great day

· Super Moderator
33,932 Posts
Good morning Cath,
HoJo was something else. We were pretty close friends. He did like to drink and Al’s rode a Norton MC . He wrecked and broke his leg and removed the cast himself before his leg was healed. He walked with a permanent limp after that. He someone I wish I would have lost contact with . But later in he went to live back in the reservation and we just lost contact with each other.

· Super Moderator
33,932 Posts
Doug, yeah I lost track of many friends over the years. He was a closer friend than most. But like so many friends that come and go over the years some of them for one reason or another lose contact.
The patio heater turns out hasn’t been shipp even . I drove to BR and found one. I will return it when it arrives. I told them I want to cancel but he couldn’t do it.
Gas Tints and shades Ceiling Water Electricity

1 - 6 of 6 Posts