The Reef Tank banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Administrator
20,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....pretty much sums it up ay!("Check my spelling there Rick?")

Good morning All you beautiful people and.....HAPPY FRIDAY! 26F under BRrrrr'y skies.
Coffee to warm up the cockles, and Cream of Wheat to assist in the body warming.

Got a sailboat to haul this afternoon, a 26', and that 'might' about catch us up till after Thanksgiving. Stripper season is our bane this time of the year......depends on what the strippers are doing, as to how quick we can get the last of the boats on the beach. So far the strippers seem to be staying well North of us.....so we'll see.

Hope a swell day faces All,
Hack

· Administrator
20,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So I thought I hit send a while ago. Things are fine, here
Did someone mention Wiskey and Chat, I am down or up, when and where?
I can’t do chat tonight, but I can do it tomorrow night.
OK Cath is out, any other takers, I am not adverse to chat 2 nights in a row
......Allowing for the thought we'll have internet this evening, I think a CHAT on a cold night sounds swell. When I get home this afternoon, I/WE could PM some folks to bolster our number......Whisky, Perry, Jeff, Rick, ect.
Y'All draw lots to nail down a time.
Hack

· Administrator
20,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Top of the morning Cath!

Oooooops, meant to post this in today's thread....oh well.
9:00p over this side of the country time works for me as well, but do have 'wiggle room'.

The sail boat Cath was no whoop.....well actually a wee obnoxious owing to it being a sail boat, but no issues.
We'll be getting a few boats this coming week.....MAYBE, but then another lull till after STRIPPER season. :p
Hack

1 - 3 of 3 Posts