The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Super Moderator
35,855 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Doug, Vinnie, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the cozy breakfast, Hack. Since it’s been a few minutes 😉 since you went to work, I’ll make cheese toast and stewed apples to warm up the current crew.
What sort of work will you do before Thanksgiving after you get that sailboat ready for the winter?

Good mornin Hack,, ya'll have STRIPPER season????? Dang we have salmon and striper season. Up early ,jojo is getting ready to go surgery. Gotta be ready in case his ride oversleeps
Good one, Doug😂
You da man for being ready to take JoJo to the hospital for his surgery. It’s good to know that the men around here are stand up guys ready to help others.
Have a good day off!

Vinnie, HD can be a real pain about not delivering things when expected, and that’s not groovy.
That’s pretty cool that an Indian showed you how to make native jewelry. Oh yeah, I can see why your work would sell better if an Indian were selling it rather than you. Somewhere around here I have a bracelet silver bracelet that was my mother’s. I’m not sure if it’s native jewelry or not, but I will take a photo of it and post it here. It has delicate engraving on it.

It’s 33 here and climbing up to 55 this afternoon. Typical Spartanburg weather this time of year. We will have some lows in the 20s this week.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

· Super Moderator
35,855 Posts
Vinnie, that is so sad about your Indian friend. I’m glad that you two had a good friendship while it lasted.

Rick, that is too funny on your response to today’s spelling bee.

Jeff - Great news about Rudy’s possible forever home! I hope the roads are clear enough for the prospective human parents to travel this weekend.

Happy birthday, King!! That is a great moment in TRT history! Please take a photo of him for us.

· Super Moderator
35,855 Posts
Good evening!

Doug, yeah I lost track of many friends over the years. He was a closer friend than most. But like so many friends that come and go over the years some of them for one reason or another lose contact.
The patio heater turns out hasn’t been shipp even . I drove to BR and found one. I will return it when it arrives. I told them I want to cancel but he couldn’t do it. View attachment 245308
That’s a nice patio heater, Vinnie! That folderol from HD sounds very much like bait and switch.😡 I’m glad you were able to get another one, but too bad you had to go to BR to get it. Hopefully it wasn’t in rush-hour traffic.

So I thought I hit send a while ago. Things are fine, here
Did someone mention Wiskey and Chat, I am down or up, when and where?
Yay, that is great news about Jojo‘s surgery going well! As far as Fergie goes, I guess her growth spurt is waning. Still, she’s a good looking dog, and a good friend. Can’t beat that.

Looking forward to hearing Hack’s report about his outdoor work today.

I can’t do chat tonight, but I can do it tomorrow night.

Carry on, friend.

· Super Moderator
35,855 Posts
Hack!! it’s good to see you! I always miss when you don’t chime in on the evening to let us know how your day was. Tell us about your day….. was that sailboat a big chore pain on the fanny?

Yeah! I hope your Internet will be working tonight. Is your weather that bad that I could take it out? I vote 9:00 Eastern standard time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts