The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well there Ya have it Folks.....pretty much says it all.

Good morning all you Beautiful People and HAPPY FRIDAY! 50 heading to the mid 60's and sunny.....nice working weather.

Coffee is on, and seems to be a good supply of Blueberry muffins left......perhaps there's some Banana Nut ones left, but that would involve fighting Nate for them in His room if there are.......I ain't. :unsure: :cautious:

Hope the sun rises on a groovy one for All,
Hack

·
Retired Wanderer
17,777 Posts
Happy Friday and we actually turned the heater on along with the coffee.

Ordered a new California King bed that will be turned sideways. Going to make a custom headboard.

Not Happy Friday here. They are making out of spec stuff. I am stuck in the middle. My coworkers said lasting a whole month before getting jaded was pretty exceptional.

·
Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,646 Posts
Mornin Hack & Perry. Sunny and low 40’s here. Mid 50’s later today. Had a great visit with a member from my GSXR website last night. He and his wife are from California but are doing a driving vacation around the north east & they popped up here for a few days.

Back to my coffee now. My friend came armed with a bottle of whiskey and I am considering the option of an Irish coffee at the moment.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,777 Posts
I need to spike the coffee here at work if you have extra. Fortunately, everyone is too wiped out from watching football until late to act up.

Just make sure your Irish coffee is opaque, not translucent.

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,517 Posts
Good morning everybody,
It’s going to be another hot and dry day here, but there’s a storm a brewing the way out yonder possibly could come away next week. Wouldn’t you know it would be a slow hurricane season up until the week before we go on vacation.
Not sure what I have planned for today I do have to go to the post office or UPS and ship something out for Shelby and myself.
I’m also open until some more seahorses this weekend, if they have their tank cycle I told him I’d give them a good deal.
Well I better get busy,talk to y’all later ,have a good day

·
Super Moderator
28,492 Posts
Good mawnin’, everyone!

Thanks for the blueberry muffins, Hack. Since it’s almost lunchtime, how about a lunchtime burrito for an appetizer for everyone.

Hack, That was some eye-popping news you delivered here yesterday concerning your boss wanting to sell the business! I guess I’m not totally surprised because he was sounding like he wasn’t all too interested in it any more. 🤔 we’ll see what happens.

Welp, off to lunch. I’ll check in later.

·
Administrator
49,400 Posts
Interesting development Hack, I know you been thinking of hanging it up. If you were to formally announce your "retirement" would that affect the deal?
There is a trade show this weekend, Owner and 2 ladies that deal with orders and stocking are going so I get to work sat am to cover. Extra coin in pocket so its all good :) Gotta run into town and pay ex and storage bill. Other that that have nothing solid on tap yet

·
Super Moderator
28,492 Posts
Vinnie, wouldn’t you know it that with the hurricanes really start rolling in around the time you have your vacation? 😖 I hope all goes well with your vacation plans. Maybe this one that’s looking at the Gulf will suddenly turn the other way.

Hi, Wiskey! Was that a birthday present to yourself? Sounds like a good one to me. Thanks for sharing those great photos.

Doug, Oh yeah it’s great to have extra cash in your wallet. You know how to do that store as a solo gig.

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sky Shorts Mountain Cloud Travel

Get back down off that thing!
Hack
:oops:

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi, Wiskey! Was that a birthday present to yourself? Sounds like a good one to me. Thanks for sharing those great photos.
Birthday? WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, HOW.....WHO?
In case you mentioned it and I'm getting frail......HAPPY BIRTHDAY Whiskey....If'n not, holler at Cath.
Hack

·
Administrator
49,400 Posts
I was solo morning shift for years, I just get to help out but I leave most of the cash register stuff to the regulat old guy( younger than me and slow as mollases in winter.
Anyone up for chat later?

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
......SEE! That's how fast 'rumors' get started! is it actually/WAS your birthday Whiskey before even the President sends you a card because of this?

Tomorrow night would be a better chance of getting a thumbs up from me Doug.....my little English butt is dragging, and have to work in the morning.
Hack

1 - 20 of 22 Posts