The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning Gang.
This will probably need a merge because I am sure someone else is posting.
Yesterday was my daughter's 17th B-day. School was out, but she spent the day at school doing auditions for drama. Then her friend who is away at college snuck in and surprised her with a surprise party. We had her thinking we ditched her on her birthday, when we snuck out to go to the party. It was great. And I think her favorite present was when they posted the audition results at 8 last night for her high school drama presentation. She got the female lead in Copa Cabana.
Off to the FD for around 36 hours. My normal 24 hour shift then OT through the end of the airshow tomorrow. Should be at the airshow all day today. May be covering the rest of the base or at the show tomorrow, depending on where they need me.
Hope y'all hae a great day and a great weekend!
Ray
Oh yeah - COFFEE! Big pot brewing. I need to run and get airshow supplies.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot, all my kiddos friends were really excited for her because she is only a Jr and it is her first time trying out for a main stage drama production. She has only ever been in little one act deals. Of course, her years at the chorus certainly give her a leg up on any musical part. She has been singing and dancing on stage for years.

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Good mawnin', Ray, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Ray. Congrats on your daughter getting the female lead in Copa Cabana. You're right - that's fantastic birthday present. And extra special for all her friends to be so proud of her. As far as that goes, I am too. Oh yeh...picture so the air show. :needpics:

I'll set out some shoofly pie, eggs cooked any way you like them, and sausage links. Fiji apples from Western NC to take with you.

Had a pretty good day off yesterday with a good mix of chores (actually made some headway) and fun. I finally found the right kind of litter box for Sophie that's hooded and shaped so that it fit neatly in a corner.

So where is Tom (biowheel) lately. I'll glad go nag him, but someone else should too.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
Good Morning Ray and Aii !

Sounds like a fun Day you has yesterday, Birthdays at that age are so important to girls '

T.G.I.F. So glad for another weekend, Going towork on my bike, Cam will be here Tuesday , put new cam bushings in last night

Have a Great Day Everyone

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Morning Ray! Come on now all those great things going on and no pics!Oh I here the squirrel coming out of the tree!Coffee and ego's today!TGIF!

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
GOODMORNING. THANK SPACE IT'S FRIDAY.
class started 10 mins ago so i gota run. cya all later.
HAVE A GREAT DAY. AND IF U DONT, REMEMBER WHAT DAY IT IS.

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!!

Thanx for the coffee, Ray..and congrats to your daughter...but...

PICS!!!

Yesterday I went to a job and it was supposed to be just a couple hours. 11 hours later....:mad:

Have a GREAT day Everyone!! Where's my bike?????????

·
Super Moderator
22,091 Posts
Morning all :wavey:
Just back from a foggy drive up north for some breakfast. Dunno if i'm fueled up/energized or ready to hit the recliner and vegg out now LOL.

Prob gonna be the last decent day for a while today, so i need to play with the chain saw and do the gutter cleaning thing, hopefully for the last time this season..

Other than that, whatever pops in my head as what to do next will be the gameplan today.

Hope everyone has a great day! :wavey:

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Just hanging out, waiting for the temp to rise....I've gotta change a ballast in a sign today, and it's fffffreeeeeezing outside!!!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Morning all.

Finally a little chilly out, but no hint of snow down here. Can't wait to get up to the slopes Sunday.

I am missing some motivation for work for some odd reason.

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Mornin' Ray, Cath, Vinnie, George, Nic, Butch, Jeff & TRT faithful.

THnx for the coffee Ray

Cath.like those scrambled eggs once in a while too.

Jeff...was sawing @ 6:30 this am....didn't think the say would start-covered with frost. Nothin' like a brisk work out @ 22 degrees.

Enjoy every Day

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Morning again.
The wife has not uploaded the pix from last night yet, and there will be no pics today. I am staying in station to cover the rest of the base. Hopefully I will get to go down for the airshow tomorrow.
Gotta run, I'll be back later.
Ray

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Dave hope your hill opens soon. There are not a lot of runs open this way, but beats some places with only 4.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Good morning everyone and thanks for breakfast Cath!

Hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend. I'm planning to head to Columbia, MO tomorrow morning for a wedding. (Colombia is about 1 1/2 hours from St. Louis.) The event will feature a medieval theme and the bride and groom are encouraging everyone to dress up in 14th century garb for it. Should be fun!

Just got a couple of LaMotte test kits yesterday from MarineDepot (Alk / KH and Nitrates). I'm interested in seeing how they work.

I'm wishing a wonderful day for everyone!

Cheers,
Starr

1 - 20 of 44 Posts