The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Mawnin' TRT!!!!

what happened to you guys over night? Huh? You off in never, never land, er what?

I may be older :rolleyes: but that means I'm better and wiser, right?

C'mon Jay and Danielle...let's go get Atom Ant and to help with the Ice Cube brigade........

Lots of love and hugs and peace to the whole wide world!

Attachments

·
One Happy Member
874 Posts
Gooooood Mooooorrrrrning cath and all you fellow reefers!!

I am busy here at work already. It will be a nice day here in cheesehead country. Got a relaxing weekend planned.

Hope all are well in reefland.

Homer

·
Registered
288 Posts
Good Morning Cath and all,

You won't need the ice cubes or pinchers for me - been at the office for almost an hour now.

Hey - IT'S FRIDAY ! ! ! !

Daryl

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
*yawn* well...I am up..but as soon as I get off work at 5, I have a 6 hour drive ahead of me. :( Getting sick of traveling.

Hope everyone has a great great weekend!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
have a safe trip jeremy. and remember there is no shame in pulling over if you get tired. just keep those doors locked, you know how those rest area's can be :D and dont pick up hitchhikers....well, unless she's a she. :D

my grandmother and three aunts flew in last ngiht from florida. my great grandfather (101 years old) is having some heart surgery right now. they say it's normally a very simple surgery, and has become common practice, with little risk involved......except when the patient is 101 years old. so they did say there is the possiblity that he wont come out of surgery. doctors are optimistic, as is the family, but just in case, everyone came up here and we had a gathering at his house last night, to say good bye, just in case.

normally i owuld say that at 101 a person might be ready to move on, but not my grandpa. this man lives on his own, no caregivers, still makes his own meals, walks the dog everyday, drives himself where he needs to go, whatever he needs done, he jsut does it. and he really doesn't look 101 either.

well, time to stop rambling and get to work.

have a great day everyone!
jay

·
Registered
314 Posts
It's Friday

Thank God it's friday, good morning to everyone, I thought I wuld let everyone know that my happy little family of 3 are doing great in my tank, they actually seem to like wach other...Well everyone have a good day......:beer:

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Good mornin' and Happy Friday everyone! I've been in the office for an hour already. Had to run to Wally World this morning to pick up pantyhose....stupid dress code....

It's supposed to be up near 90 today, so I kicked on the air BEFORE going to work. It'll be nice to come home to a cool house.

Have a great day everyone!

Jodi

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Ray1214 said:
What the heck is the BRW crowd?
It's a reefing gang organized by those of the feminine persuasion. ;)

Hope everyone has a great Friday :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
yup...Shirley...its gonna be a beee uuuuu ttttt ful day in central In....
I worked 15 hours yesterday and my old bones are verrry slow to recover...
so,
with that said...I'm just gonna be a floatie all day....help celebrate a 2 year old b-day tonight....

Jeremy, have a safe trip....
Jay...our thoughts are with you and your family...

everyone have a great day....

bob and drew

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
It's a little chilly and cloudy here this morning, but that should burn off in a couple of hours. The extended forecast still showing warm temps and mostly clear skies for the next 10 days :)

Jay, hope your Grandad comes through with flying colors. I only hope I can be that active when I reach my older years!

We're heading down to Portland for a friend's wedding this weekend and won't be back until sometime on Monday. The groom is the bass player in Steve's old band and musicians always get married late on Sundays so that all their musician buddies can come to the reception and have a jam session. ;)

Enjoy your Friday everyone and I hope you have fun weekend plans in store. :)

Alice

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.