The Reef Tank banner

Friday Thread trying out

2K views 39 replies 10 participants last post by  cath 
#1 ·
Good morning, everyone.

Coffee, sticky buns, nanners, oranges and glass of cold milk.

Here's for hopes that today is better than your Thursday.

#3 ·
Good Friday Morning, Everybody! :)

Gotta mention this For Sale item that was in our classifieds the other day:
For Sale: newly painted door, ovulated top to bottom.
Sounds like that door could have octuplets like the woman in California~:nuts:

It's been a tough work week and looking forward to the long weekend.

Don't forget to do your Valentine's Day shopping today.

Dick:)

#4 ·
Good morning all!

I'm headed for Snowy flagstaff today - and the Grand Canyon tomorrow! I'll be back in town on Sunday,.. I'm really looking forward to this weekend :)

My Tercel is all washed, waxed, fluids topped off and ready to go - and I'm packed,.. I'm leaving work early and not even going home! I'm headed straight out of town.

Whiskey

#5 ·
Morning everyone. Went to Sonic and am chowing down on a sonic size chili cheese tots with onions. Yummy for breakfast.

My mom had to be admitted in an emergency basis yesterday but insisted on going home. Hope she hangs in there until the surgery next week. Oh joy, my money grubbing sister is flying out too. She takes everything and leaves the nails in the walls.

Have a great Friday TRT..got my Valentines Day stuff going.

#7 ·
afternoon
at it feels like it anyway

busy morning for me of driving to visit customers

now I get back and email and phones are down

they could have called and told me this when I was driving back
I would have made a couple more stops

#28 ·
I just got back from the store w/ a dozen roses, a teddy bear, a heart shaped box of chocolates, a king size zero bar, and beef jerky. I am seriously considering taking out one of the 2 bags of beef jerky and eating it :) I need to do a little cleaning or it will all be in vain though:rolleyes:

#38 ·
Well do your time and expense reports. Pay yourself first. If you sit and don't talk you can do them at the same time and drink a beer. Gotta learn to multitask brotha!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.