The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ugghhh...

I cannot believe that it is Friday and there isn't an AM post...

Jason, I don't know WHAT the "fastest" thing is in the universe, but the SLOWEST thing in the Universe is the Friday morning pot of coffee.

...uuugggghhhhh.....

it's brrewing EVER so slowly...

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Tom,Tim, and Everyone!

WOW! We had nasty lighting storms last night! The sky was dancing like I haven't seen in years! Power was out everywhere, but my generator kept us running. Andrew's school is still out, and there's no school, but his band has a planned trip to 6-flags so he's still going.

Have a GREAT DAY Everyone!!!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
TGIF! Morning! Tom,Tim,Butch and all the rest!We too had the bad thunder and lightning storms last night and flooding all over!So humid still!HaveA Great Day All!Thanks for the coffee!

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we seem to be missing all the rain, and we could use it...

·
Super Moderator
26,865 Posts
Good mawnin', Tom, Tim, Butch, George, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, guys!

Woah, Tom! Life as we know it is changed, fer sher, when you're the first to post in the AM thread :rolleyes: Where are you working today? BTW..could I get that chopping block back this weekend?

Butch - good that you have a big generator at your place when the big storms come rumbling in.

Dick - I hope you're feeling better this AM :)

We may be getting some storms from Dick's side of the Smokies today, Tom. 70% chance tonight.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Registered
7,938 Posts
Uh huh, Friday, that's what I am talking about. w0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t!!!!

Enjoy the day, my friends!!

·
The Bitter Mod
7,059 Posts
Good morning Tom,Tim,Butch,George, Cath, and the rest of TRT. We actually got a little rain last night. I think it has been a month of Sundays since the last rain here. Dick, hope you're feeling better.

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Good Morning All. Yep no rain here. Flowers sure do need it. I'm always too busy with my kids and my tanks to do it myself. Weekend makes me wonder why do I have all these tanks(cleaning time) And then I see something new and remember thats why!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Tom, Tim, Butch, George, Cath, Chris, John, Brent, Kelli, Jena, & all!:)

Yes, more t-storms likely again today...hope you guys across the mountains get some of this much needed rain, too.

Feelin' some better and will go into the office for a bit today before the Friday traffic gets too bad.

A small group of "Soul Trees" shelter a small pioneer cemetery plot in the Smokies. The names have long eroded away from the rough stones.

Have a Fantastic Friday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Morning class!!

Dick, great photo!

yeah...we had some nasty storms here last night too! But I LOVE that stuff, so I really enjoyed it! hahaha

Well...since my mp3 player will be DJ'ing my wedding, I need to go through ~8,000 songs and pick the best! Man is this gonna take a long time! hahaha

hope everyone has a great day, and a WONDERFUL weekend!!

l8r, g8rs!

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
VWD said:
Mike, we want you to live fed the wedding on TRT. So we can all be here to watch .
hahahaha

I've actually thought about that.

If time permits, I just might do that. ;)

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
good morning!!! :D
miss me?
Well it's finally friday, yesterday I cleaned out my little skumhole of a tank to find pods absolutely everywhere and I was stoked. You seahorse people would stroke if I told you that I have not target fed the seahorses in all of a month now, so my live food technique IS working! :agree:
Tomorrow will be a busy day; it is the start of a weeks vacation but we can't leave quite yet because I have a birthday party to photograph and then we have a wedding that we "have" to go to in the evening, but then we're on the road!!!
Here's a pic to share, I thought it was a young phoebe from the front yard, but I was corrected on another forum and given the correct id... this is a Great Crested Flycatcher. I love how it turned out. Have a great weekend everyone!

·
Administrator
46,695 Posts
Morning Gang, coffees on, just sitting here listening to the light rain fall. The weather yesterday was tolerable except for periods of mugly when the sun popped out after or during rain. 60% showers tomorrow and 81 for a high, yuck :(
Hope everyone has a great friday and better weekend. I have the pager this weekend and all next week till fri, inventory on sat, hopefully done counting by noon so I can head for the hills
Drsyme, good luck on the replumb :)

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Morning all!!!
I am just so happy it is friday. Weather is great over here in southern california. I think the high is going to be around 90 here. Perfect weather to take so laps in the pool after work.
Got to go get my coffee.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts