3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
now that i'm working for the man again, i can be excited about fridays!!!! :D

but i'm still slow on the upstart in the morning :funny:

hope everyone has a great day!!

my predictions for today:

1. johnny will post a tank pic :)

2. casey will buy a new clam :)

3. clint will post something witty and funny :)

3. cath will come out strong with pincers and cubes :)

4. jeff will do more stuff in the morning than the rest of us did all week.

5. reading jeffs post will make alice tired :)

6. everyone will find time in thier busy schedules to stare at the tank for a while :)

·
Super Moderator
27,664 Posts
cath with pincers and cubes, and comin' ready or not!!!

GOOD MAWNIN' TRT!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, Jerel...you've had your coffee, and I haven't soo no slow bidness from you. :funny:

Fridays are special, aren't they Jay? (btw...clean out your PM box, hehehe)

Lots of love and hugs for all mankind, which includes BRW and more

:banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, jsut sent you a pm about that :D

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning Early Risers!!

One prediction won't happen for a couple of days Jay! Clint is gone to Washington to check out his town house for a couple of days!

I am waiting on a package from Clint(MNreefman)which should be here today by 10:30. More zoa's for the my tank and Pat's! Pat is getting a 3x4 rock of pink zoa's and I am getting a 6x5x4 and a 7x6 rock of awesome looking zoa's! He is going to send me next week a 8x5x5 rock of zoa's so that should be exciting! That should complete my collection of zoa's for awhile. Now if I can only talk him out of some red and blue zoa's----HHHmmmm! That would be like pulling teeth!:D

Well it is going to be hot today with a temp of 94 degrees and suppose to cool down into the 80's by middle of next week and then I think back to some more warm weather! Fire danger is really high here!:eek:

We may go and check out the new LFS and see how their progress is coming along! Everyone have a great Friday!:)

·
Super Moderator
22,400 Posts
Mornin All (even you Jay)
MY prediction:
#7-Jay will prove some things will never change;)
Be sure to let us know how your day went too:rolleyes: :D
Everyone have a GREAT Friday!:)

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
What..no predictions for me Jay? ;)

Hope everyone has a superb day and a wonderful weekend! I know I am looking forward to it!

·
Super Moderator
22,400 Posts
Jay Who?:p

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Hmm..I haven't been a patron enough to get a prediction. However I have enjoyed Jay's advice and antics for a while.'

Happy FRiday yall..

Ray

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be Lazy.

·
Administrator
47,617 Posts
WELL I AM SO HURT :( Jeez disappear 4 or 5 days down in the dusty old TRT archives and how soon they forget ;)
By the way look at the archives, I have added a ton of stuff, archived the best of about 45 pages of threads, might make it easier to find relevent topics by category.
Well have a good friday and a great weekend, I have to venture north now, Enjoy :)

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Happy Friday everyone!

Jay, I already am tired! ;) But wait...I can go back to bed-and I just might for a bit :D

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
heh, its 1:20P here, coffe is good, and I am well rested, even checked out PSMAS... heh!

Jerel: I love the little emoticon!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Hey Bob! Here's hoping the new HD is a success!!:)

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
It's Friday? *blink blink*

Yawn, so it is. On-call last night, and I'm just now getting home. It was pretty quiet, but due to an emergency across town, we didn't start rounding until 10pm. Didn't matter as we were all stuck there anyway, but it's unusual to be waking up patients late at night rather than early in the morning.

Anyway, I got to go home early, and have tomorrow off - so it's sort of a weekend, if I really try to imagine it. :)

I think I still have a reeftank. Better go check.
Danielle

·
Registered
193 Posts
LONG past week for me. Got my corals yesterday (wuwu!) for my nano tank. Only good thing that happened..

Had to move out of my Old appt yesterday, spent week doing so. Technicly homeless for 15 days, but Staying with my parents for the time being. Rents like the MiniReef tank, with my "nemo" fish as they all call it. (I named him Sam though)

PAcking was a nightmare. Moving everything was a nightmare, and have to do it again in 15 days! sheesh. Plus side is everything is allready packed up. (nothing like sixteen 31 Gallon Rubbermaid tubs-And I thought they would only be good for sumps heh)

but at least my 5G nano was a small piece of mind and relaxing last night.

*sigh* joys of moving!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts