The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 304 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning Everyone!:wavey:

I checked TWICE! It's really Friday!

Checked one more time just to be sure! IT'S REALLY FRIDAY!

·
Professional Tread Killer
754 Posts
yeah.. friday..

:doh: wait... omg. i just checked my todo list.. oh well.. still can have some fun.. lol.. i am going on a cleaning binge today. i need room for tanks.. or atleast get to my tanks.

oh boy.. arguments already.. :doh: i see this is going to be a long day already.. :sigh:

·
Super Moderator
27,070 Posts
Good morning :) Thanks for the proof of the Friday status, Eric. I'll take a cup of the coffee, George.

Awol - good luck on your cleaning binge.

See you all later.

·
Premium Member
14,532 Posts
Morning Everyone

a spring like 14 degrees this morning :mad:

I need winter to be over real quick like

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Good morning everyone. I'm glad it's Friday .... I think.

Chris ... you'll have plenty of time to clean today as it's going to be darn nasty outside!

Current Radar

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
LOL I just read the "detailed" forecast... I think it's the first time I've ever seen it say 100% chance of precipitation!!! Ya have to love being under tornado watch too. Ack!

Detailed Forecast

<!--**This IBSYS file was automatically generated - expires at 21:15 Fri 07 Mar 2008 ##XML TextProduct ZFP for Duval County (FLZ025) 553030##**-->Duval County

Tornado watch 104 in effect until noon est today.

Rest Of Today: showers and slight chance of thunderstorms early in the morning, then showers and chance of thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may be severe with isolated tornadoes possible. Locally heavy rainfall possible. Highs in the mid 70s. Breezy with south winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent.
Tonight: breezy. Showers and chance of thunderstorms in the evening, then partly cloudy with showers likely and chance of thunderstorms after midnight. Some thunderstorms may be severe. Locally heavy rainfall possible in the evening. Lows in the lower 50s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent.

·
Tokay Gecko Tamer !
944 Posts
MOrning Everyone ! i should be sleeping .
But its so rainie out side i cant sleep.
They say we are going to work tonight .
If we get called off then we will work sat night :freak: .
Ya this place is centered around like 6 bars :rotflmao: its going to be fun. :funny:
I think i will be getting some more stuff for my nano today !:D
What is every ones plans for today ?

·
Mommy Mod
5,294 Posts
Morning all... Scruffy yourtitle made me giggle!

Kelli I agree with you this weather has to GO AWAY NOW!

I think my ato stopped working on the horse tank :(

I have about an hour before I need to go in for my procedure.

Which makes me think of this quote:
"Value this time in your life kids, because this is the time in your life when you still have your choices, and it goes by so quickly.
When you're a teenager you think you can do anything, and you do.
Your twenties are a blur.
Your thirties, you raise your family, you make a little money and you think to yourself, "What happened to my twenties?"
Your forties, you grow a little pot belly you grow another chin. The music starts to get too loud and one of your old girlfriends from high school becomes a grandmother. Your fifties you have a minor surgery. You'll call it a procedure, but it's a surgery. Your sixties you have a major surgery, the music is still loud but it doesn't matter because you can't hear it anyway.
Seventies, you and the wife retire to Fort Lauderdale, you start eating dinner at two, lunch around ten, breakfast the night before. And you spend most of your time wandering around malls looking for the ultimate in soft yogurt and muttering "how come the kids don't call?"
By your eighties, you've had a major stroke, and you end up babbling to some Jamaican nurse who your wife can't stand but who you call mama. Any questions?"

I am sooo nowhere near 50 ;)

·
Tokay Gecko Tamer !
944 Posts
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

1 - 20 of 304 Posts