The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Friday!!!

Good Friday Morning Gang!
Coffee's on. Make mine a double. Kind of slow moving this morning.
Off to the FD today. Not sure of anything big. Just a regular shift I hope.
Hope everyone has a fast Friday and a nice slow relaxing weekend!
Ray

·
Super Moderator
27,085 Posts
Good mawnin', Vinnie, Ray, George, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and donuts, Vinnie. I'm going to be bad and take a cream filled donut.

Ray - Hope you don't have any more court appearances for a while. We'll let someone else here show up for that daily duty.

George - what's your high today?

Dick -I enjoyed your continuing story of those bucks the past few days. What's up with their nappy coat in the winter?

We had a surprise rain yesterday, but today will be clear and sunshiny. 73º!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Premium Member
14,532 Posts
Morning all
Yesterday was 60 here but back to the 40's today - I'm jealous of the green George everything here is just a muddy mess

·
little crazy
1,358 Posts
morning everyone,
thanks for the donuts and coffee could you make mine a pot please.
Mid 50's yesterday and sunny but back to normal Feb. weather. Hoping for that late snow storm.:drool: keep me laid off a lil longer.
i wanna say hi for yesterday to i was buried in 80 pages of economics, and plotting a paper thats due monday.:eek:

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Vince, Ray, George, Cath, Kelli, John, Matt, & Everyone! :)

Cath, it took those pots and pans to roust me out this morning. Between staying up late reading and lousy sinuses, I'd rather stayed in bed.

Ray, Rogue Force by Dale Brown is the culprit this time. :read:

Matt, my book is a lot more fun than Econ. :D

Warmup continues with temps near 70 again but 30% chance of showers.

70's is more like what Atlanta weather should be, John, instead of ice and snow.

Nothing official that needs doing today but lots of unofficial knots to untie.

Cath, those bucks did provide some entertainmnet. Thanks! They should be shedding those winter coats soon.

One of the combatants from the earlier fight thought he'd won the way he pranced proudly around. It was more of a draw but I bet he went bragging to all his buddies down at the deer pub what a thrashing he gave the other buck.
:dance:

Have a Fabulous Friday, Everyone!

Dick:)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts