The Reef Tank banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning Everyone . Hot coffee is in on . Today is cream chipped beef . with rye or white toast . there's oj and milk . It's Friday so we have to have Hot pretzels from Jimmy's too .
Make it a good one .
:hismiley:

·
I'm here for breakfast
399 Posts
Good Morning!

Bio - I like your location. I should change mine to "I can smell Amish country from here".

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Good morning all, well TGIF, today is the first day seeing patients in the new office, gave it a good shakedown yesterday, finished the list of items needing attention and we should be ready, going in early to make sure we didn't miss anything. Off to a university open house Sat w/son, should be fun. Have a great start to your weekend.

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!

Thanx for the coffee Bio!

Cream chipped what?? Just coffee for me, thanx :rolleyes:

Got a full work day today, but the weekend is right around the corner.

Have a GREAT Friday!!

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good FRIDAY morning Tom, Rich, Seamore, Butch and all of TRT - YIPPEE finally this long week is over - - thanks for the breakfast Tom, just juice and coffee for me please. Hi Cath and Patrick!

Everyone enjoy their day - yippee!
HHC

·
Super Moderator
27,665 Posts
Good mawnin', Tom, Rich, Seamore, Butch, HHC, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and breakfast, Tom. I'll have coffee and one of those soft pretzels....can't find them here.

Bio - I like your location. I should change mine to "I can smell Amish country from here".
hehehe Having grown up in Lebanon, I know what you mean.

Seamore - congrats on your new office opening up today. Have a good time with your son tomorrow!

Hi, Patrick!

Yesterday was a rough day, serving pancakes at three meals. Odd weather, too. Nearly 80 and sunny most of the day, the drenched with rain in the early evening.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,674 Posts
TGIF!Thanks for the breakfast Bio!Poor Cath!No soft pretzels there!Well 1st day of spring and it's snowing.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning and Happy First Day Of Spring, Tom, Rich, Seamore, Butch, HHC, Cath, Ray, George, & All! :)

Foggy and cool this morning but going to be upper 50's and sunshine today with frost warnings for tonight. Snow, George?

Yum, nice assortment of breakfast goodies and coffee this morning. Cath shoulda saved some of those pancakes for us.

Congratz on the successful move, Seamore and have a good time with your son. As kids get older and believe they are adults, any time they share with you is a blessing.

VOLS play their first game of the NCAA's today against Oklahoma State. GO VOLS!

Chance will pass on the coffee but hoisted a tall, cold one to celebrate his motocross win on Sunday.

Have a Fantastic Friday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
26,356 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!

I will also have to be picky here the cream chip beef sound like SOS and not something I have a stomach for when I first wake up,

I need to change my location

Have a great Day!

·
Super Moderator
22,401 Posts
Morning all

Last day of my days off, hopefully it'll be a good one.

Hope everyone has a great day! :blob:

·
Super Moderator
27,665 Posts
Hope you're feeling some better today, Jeff.

Go Vols!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,674 Posts
WOOOHOOO! My wife just called and said her Princable just gave her tickets to see the Devils play tonight!Havn'y been to the new arena yet!This is GREAT!See Brodeur go for 553!

·
Administrator
47,618 Posts
Oh Man, of all the days to dish up SOS you pick a day when I had to fast before lab tests, if there's any left fax it on over :D

Actually spring like weather, tho probably spring showers for the weekend, I am trying to organize the garage before I pack up all my tools and bring em back from daughters

1 - 17 of 17 Posts