The Reef Tank banner

Friday and no one is up yet!

2K views 46 replies 6 participants last post by  Doug1 
#1 ·
I slept in and no one has a post up! Doug replied to a post from Monday and I questioned what day it really was!

Mornin all. Nice here 81 for a high. Will be a big day for the new tank I hope. If I get my way it will have some plumbing by the end of the day.

Cherry and bright is the mood of the day. Get with the program and have a good one.

#27 ·
Well on another train of obscure thoughts.....Doug......

My cardiologist's visit went..... :unsure: .......different than I expected.
I'm now 'wired' for 2 weeks round the clock, and then a Nuclear Stress Test, and an EKG. A right pleasant Chap, real down to Earth....even gave me his business card 1st thing with instructions to call him day/night ANYTIME i have chest pain.....includes his cell number.

He fears I may not have been taking this cardiac thing as serious as I perhaps should have the past nearly 20 years since my stents were installed.......in his words, he's up dating the drugs I have been on....been improvements over the last couple decades. Do ALL Drs know this?:unsure: And you're the first to point this out. Any way......he/THEY will be looking closely at the condition of my arteries and see if some 'plumping' is required.

He also STRESSED my need to bring life/work down a handful of notches, or ELSE! Let's put this into context......2 DAYS prior to the tests I ain't to drink coffee. Once I/We ascertained he wasn't joshing, and he reassure us this was serious......ain't sure if I'm technically allowed to POST on here those 2 days...I have a 2-CUP minimum imposed on me.
Hack

#28 ·
Rest Dear.....we'll try not to screw up the world tooooooo bad in your absence.
Hack

#29 ·
On a device with lights that flash with pretty colors now n then, we're scurrying through the stereo instructions to decipher the color codes.....WHICH AIN'T THE SAME they told us they'd be. FLASHING RED was supposed to be LOW BATTERY....NOT FLASHING BLUE......which the manual says it's battery status. STAY TUNED....may be an interesting couple weeks here. At least for Jen......I personally can ignore n snore better than most. I might get powerfully confused now n again...but I don't 'rattle'.
Hack

#30 ·
HEY Rick.....You available to come out n play this evening? 8p, this side of the world.
Hack

#40 ·
Hey Doug.....kept trying to grab Ya......it was good. DIFFERENT.....needs a little tweeking. But much broader access and it's 'recorded'. Had a wee issue with Rick having fun with my hearing issues, but all's good.
Hack

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.