The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I slept in and no one has a post up! Doug replied to a post from Monday and I questioned what day it really was!

Mornin all. Nice here 81 for a high. Will be a big day for the new tank I hope. If I get my way it will have some plumbing by the end of the day.

Cherry and bright is the mood of the day. Get with the program and have a good one.

·
Super Moderator
28,337 Posts
Good mawnin’, Rick, at all of TRT!

Coffee is going, and I have freshly made huge peach muffins for everyone. You better hurry because I know Rick likes them, and I like them too.

Yeah, Rick, I got mixed up when I saw that Doug replied to an older thread from this week

OK, now that you said what your goal is for today, you are on it! And I look forward to seeing your progress.

I’ll check on that thread started by a new member you mentioned.

Currently 74 and will go up to 94 today we had quite a thunderstorm last night loud thunder that shook the land. I’m really tired today, I need to get more rest during the day.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
19,599 Posts
.......I feel like 'Agent Gibbs' walking into the office in the morning when the entire staff think they have a head start on something, and he just looks over that coffee cup of his with that 'OH really' look. ;)

Good morning Rick, Cath, and All we'll be sharing the Training Table with today.....HAPPY FRIDAY!

Did my morning tour of the site, and opted to share another cup of my morning brain buster with Jen. Taking Her first thing for a 'consultation' with a new Dr., so a wee nervous..... and I have my Cardiac 'consultation' this afternoon which I.....don't feel 'anything' about.....but we do have a day of being 'out there' ahead of us.

There is still coffee left, and other than passing a bowl of cold...COLD watermelon back n forth, nothing really for breakfast yet.

Let's go find a treasure trove of PEACE n HOPE and share it,
Hack

·
Administrator
19,599 Posts

·
Administrator
19,599 Posts
.......Oooooooo, DOUGHNUTS! Hi Vinnie.....THANKS!
Hack

·
Super Moderator
22,696 Posts
Morning all,
Back from a early run up north to take Scruffy to “Aunt Barb” for a nail trim.
Next the plan is to lower some green stuff and whatever else outdoor my brain decides Ineed to do.

Long dog Max is doing a bunch better the last few days ,, actually ran from out in the yard,,, granted not his usual 100% , but I can see his old self/happiness coming around. A way to go still , but I like what I’m seeing so far .

Time to get busy,

Jope everyone has a great day 👍🏼

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,255 Posts
That’s a good example of a quick job turning into a long job. I had something happen today why while working on cleaning the jellyfish fish tank. I broke the bottom piece of the tank. It can be fixed with some silicone

·
Administrator
49,096 Posts
Cool Vinny, I stopped in at Local Ace, trying to find extractor tool to pull a 1" thread out, ectractor set went to 1/2 up to 3/4. Couple guys where trying to help me and Owner of store says I got one at home in my shop, give me 10 min. Comes back, doesnt have a Big ezxout but taking 2 T handle faucet seat reamers siamesed and shove in tight, we got it out, mateal fittings and proper adaptors to get it done. Ace is the place :)

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,255 Posts
Who’s up for a chat tonight? Trying out a new format. Real simple. Just have to click link. It’s pretty cool. The same program as the one I did with seahorse whispers Wednesday. Nit sure if it has a time limit, don’t think so. Up to 6 guess with the free version. More with the paid.

·
Administrator
19,599 Posts
Put me down for 1-chair PLEASE. Pretty much no time table for me this evening, so any time is fine.
Hack

·
Administrator
49,096 Posts
I am up for that as long as I have a link.
Working on pool fil;ter, got all the parts and and got brokem fitting out, It was 92F at almost 10m mine and now its 109 :( pics up puppy and 55 # pitty
Dog Wood Flooring Liver Floor

·
Administrator
19,599 Posts
Take care of the important stuff 1st pal, but there'll be a link......BECAUSE Vinnie told us there would be. But get the Family cool first. Hope we can entice Cath to come out and play, and give this a real 'tire kicking'.
Hack

1 - 20 of 47 Posts