The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch of reef related stuff that I want to get rid off. There is carbon, calcium stuff, pumps, pvc fittings, scrapers etc. ect.

I don't want to go through the hassle of listing every item and have twelve different people come over. Please don't ask if I have a specific item.

I will put all of that stuff in a bin and the first one to come gets it all. You take it and use what you can, the rest you can dump or give to someone else.

If you are a packrat like I am you know what I'm talking about.

This is stuff that accumulated over the last couple years.

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sent you a PM

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Hey we arn't far from Froggie and have lots of free stuff from the fosters event... Don't want to chuck it, can't afford to save it... Pick up our stuff too, man!

·
Hooked on H20
525 Posts
HFG said:
Hey we arn't far from Froggie and have lots of free stuff from the fosters event... Don't want to chuck it, can't afford to save it... Pick up our stuff too, man!
I'm in! PM me your address and I'll get it tomorrow evening if that works for you.

I think I'll start a box of stuff we can pass around the club to be picked over and added to as needed.

Chris

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Oh, if you are going to SM first he may have some SEIO parts for me... hint hint.

Edit: NM I mixed up my inverts shrimp/amphibian.... whatever.

·
Hooked on H20
525 Posts
Ok. I'm going to pick up the goods from Frogbone and HFG tomorrow afternoon sometime.

I'll put all the stuff into a box along with the stuff I'll add and post it up for someone to pickup. That person then takes what they want, adds what they can, and posts it for the next person to pickup.

Pay it forward(like the movie of the same name;) )

Thanks for the idea guys!
Chris

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
I can hop on after speedsport since we are close. i have stuff to add.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
goetzc said:
Why :funny:, Do I need a trailer instead of a box for your place?:rotflmao:
No, no. I just figure we will see some funny stories as the box goes around the club.

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We have to add one weird item as well though. Whoever has the box has to take the weird thing and place another weird thing in it for the next person. In order for everyone to have fun we post it here, ;)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts