The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys so im getting kinda tired of my cbs killing eveything it can get its claws on..i decided its time to move on. so if anybody in ne ohio is interested he is FREE. Just contact me and we will make pick up arrangements. i would just take him to the local fish store and give him away but thats just guaranteed death for him..

·
Registered
146 Posts
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU CAUGHT THE CRAFTY LITTLE BUGGARS!! Seriously, I got 2 on "accident" (friend and I went to the lfs, I needed/ wanted some shrimp in my cc so she bought them for me and I neglected to do the research, hence the quotations, I know this is my fault) these guys are systematically killing my sun coral (it used to have 60+ polyps, she's down to 15, maybe, annihilated my nuclear green zoa's and this weekend tore apart my beautiful new short finger coral. I've tried a diy shrimp trap which only caught hungry snails and only have enough buckets to take out half of my rock. Destroyed my tank yesterday trying to catch them, pissed off my torch and it expelled it's insides (maybe it was just releasing the zooanthade or whatever, because of the stress,but I'm afraid she may have sent toxins out?!?) What did you do to catch them????

ps, I have 55g tall with about 100lbs of live rock (if not more), not easy to get around in there. I've ordered a mantis trap online, and I hope it works... but tell me your story.

·
Registered
582 Posts
O-H-I-O, great to see some people from my state, it's rare!

·
Leaf on the Wind
745 Posts
Good to see you guys. I am in Cleveland Heights. Only a few others I know over here in the hobby. Nice to see some others.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts