The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this rather huge monti cap, and as I begin to take apart the tank, it has attached to several large rocks, Thus it gets fragged! It is dijon mustard colored, with a brilliant purple rim. I know Trung gets a frag, anyone else want some?

here is a pic

Attachments

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this thing is about 12" X 4"

when you mount the frag, you will want to mount it vertically so it whorls instead of dinner plates like I have it!

Attachments

·
Bring it.
932 Posts
Yes please.

I would like a frag of each! When can we hook up? Are you coming to the next meeting or another time?:D

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
you want some red sea xenia????????????????

OK here the list is so far,

Trung-monti cap
MNREEFMAN-monti cap
Energy-monti cap & red sea xenia
Crevalle-Monti cap
JG24-monti cap
Gary-monti cap

·
Bring it.
932 Posts
I would like a cap and Believe it or not some Xenia! Thanks for the frags, When you get your new set-up ready I'll be sure to return the favor.

G

·
just to ride along, i will be bring frags to give away as well i will have some capenella, 3 frags of turbina, 5 frags of purple tiped acro, and about 5 misc frags of zoanthids, if you want any let me know.

oh and i also have a nice 4" yellow tang that needs a good home, please let me know if your are interested in that.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Zoo's

MNreefman,
I would be interested in a frag of the zoo's and a frag of the purple acro. All I have to trade right now is a large redish/purple ricordia on a small piece of live rock.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
mnreefman - I tried to get a hold of you on the zoos we talked about in May. I 'd be interested in a zoo frag. Don't really have anything for trade now, but once I get an order in for some zoos, I'll frazg em' if you'll talk me through it.

G

·
Achilies id trage for a ric!
and mnreefgeek i got some zoo's for you as well :)
if anyone has a candycane coral frag or some pink star pollyps i would be interested in thoes as well.....

·
Registered
185 Posts
Stoneyreef, you are very generous! I have just finished setting up my reef 75g, although I haven't put any corals, etc. into it yet. A starter frag and/or zoanthid would be awesome! Where do you live? I'd be happy to drive there.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Stoney, I'm interested in a cap frag in any are left.

Achilles Tang, Are you coming to the next meeting? If you want zoos, I have a regular garden variety clump of green zoos. It is about the size of a soft ball. I would like to get rid of it to make room. It doesn't really like my halides anyway. It opens only at night in my tank.

G

·
jg i am you man for getting rid of zoos, id take em off your hands

(EDIT) acyually i have so many, im sure someone else will want em, give it to someone else

·
Registered
278 Posts
Mnreefman the ric. is yours.

JG24 I will be at the next meeting and if you don't find a home for those zoo's I will be happy to provide one.

Thanks

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Crevalle, did you want any xenia?

I should be able to get 5 frags out of it. First come first serve thus I edited my post up above^^^^^^

The rest if there are any more, may be tiny frags, so if anyone wants on the list, please reply!

·
Bring it.
932 Posts
I would like an acro frag,some zoo's and a turbina. I have a small white candy cane coral frag for you Mnreefer, you can come by my place or I can meet you some where. I also have a few loose green mushrooms if any body want's them. Let me know and I'll bring them to the next meeting if I can make it.(Hopefully). Thanks Stan

1 - 20 of 53 Posts