The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I will try to go to the meeting on Wednesday, but I accidently deleted the email telling me where it is at. So, if any of you know, please tell me. Anyway, I was wondering if any of you had some free frags to give to me since I just started to add corals. Lets see. 3 weeks ago I added two fish (a percula clown and a blue damnsel), last weekend I added a Colt coral which is doing fine. And today I got my order from etropicals with my cleanup crew. I am not into SPS corals at the moment, but I will be around December. Soft corals mainly. I really like the pulsing xenia. I would love it if it would be free, or at least very inexpensive. PM me or email me at [email protected]. Hope to see everyone at the meeting!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok cool! Yeah, I know xenia's are weeds, but I love the way they pulse :rolleyes: See you there.

·
TCMAS MEMBER
1,153 Posts
weed isnt the proper word :)

i just got rid of like 15 lbs of xenia last night, a BIG bowl, mixing bowl full of it.

woke up this AM, hmm I need to get rid of more... I swear they grow in leaps and bounds.

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
JnS, I have plenty of elongata. I may be able to prune enough red sea for 3 people, and you'd be the third.:) I think I was going to give you some GSPs as well (which may have to take the place of the red sea if I can't free enough up).
Derek

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What is GSP? Sorry, newbie on corals here :rolleyes: ! You know what sucks about summer? Heat! The temperature rolled to almost 90 degrees yesterday in my aquarium and killed 3 hermits and a snail. No loss of fish or my coral. I guess I have to pay attention the temperature huh? Yep, I would gladly accept anything to stock my tank. Not too much at one time though. What time does the meeting start and end? I might be really late since I have a feeling that I am going to get off of work at 6pm (+/- 1 hour), then run back to St. Cloud, get ready, drive down to the cities, so it could be like 8:30! Is that too late? Also can someone email me directions, or pm them to me? I did receive them via email a week or two ago, but accidently deleted it so i will have room in my yahoo account. I do hope that I will be there much earlier than 8:30, but I guess only time will tell. See you all there, if not some.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.