The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 7-8 five gallon buckets with handles that I need to remove from my garage. Anyone want them?

Josh

·
Registered
235 Posts
I live in St. Paul and commute to minnetonka / eden prairie area daily. PM me if I can help you out at all.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I"ll take them! I assume they would be safe for fish and corals? What were the buckets used for?

I work down the road from the EP Mall, Anderson Lakes pkwy and 212. I could either meet in the area, or if you were able to drop off that would work.

Thanks, Kevin

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey JoshMatt, PM me with directions to your house and when a good time would be to stop by. I'll arrange with kasrauser to get them to him once i've picked them up from you. (I work at 169 and Bren road. we could hookup somewhere by the EP mall around lunch time maybe?)

·
Registered
815 Posts
HermitSolo said:
Hey JoshMatt, PM me with directions to your house and when a good time would be to stop by. I'll arrange with kasrauser to get them to him once i've picked them up from you. (I work at 169 and Bren road. we could hookup somewhere by the EP mall around lunch time maybe?)
That sounds good. Tonday, next Thursday and next Friday are days that will not work. After that, I will not have a use for them. (using them for moving... and I'm not looking forward to moving the tank!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have the buckets and have pm'ed you kasaurer. Call me when we can setup a time to hook up a transfer. Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts