The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, Ray... but I've taught this thing to do flips;)

You're crabs can't do that....

plus I'm sure this mantis would enjoy the company of your wayward crabs. Oh well.... nice try huh,

so again who wants a free mantis??

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I honestly have no idea how to ship it and wouldn't want to invest the $30 for next day. Do you think it could make it using priority mail and just bagged. I really wasn't looking for anything in return, it's really "free". However I'm open to you thoughts.

Just wish someone localy had a nano they'd love to have him in... like I said he's a real charater. BTW thanks for the offer to take him, I've enjoyed your posts and contests.

G

·
i tell ya what pm me your info...ill send you some frags in a thermos. then you can send himback to me in the thermos.... 2nd day might work...ill send a lil bigger thermos

·
Reef Geek
659 Posts
You better make sure it isn't a glass lined thermos. ;) ;)

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mnreefman congrats ..you're the new proud owner of my Mantis. Thanks alot. He'll be a lot happier with you. BTW here's an ok picture of the dude. He won't sit still for a pose:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.