The Reef Tank banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few frags I would like to trade.

I have a rock about 4 inches around that has a patch of GSP, there are probably 40 or 50 small polyps and rapidly spreading. I don't need any more GSP in my tank as they have more or less taken over a large rock.

I also have three finger leathers. One is attached to a small peice of liverock, another small peice of rock has two attached. These frags were only about an inch when I took them from the parent a few months back, and now are abou 2 1/2 and fully attached to their rocks.

I have several toadstool frags that are not attached yet.

I don't want to sell anything, just trade for other frags, or misc hardware that I might be able to use for setting up my frag tank.

I am in Lawrenceville. PM me if interested.

Thanks, Scott

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Scott
Do you need any xenia? I have a frag of that I could trade. I would like a toadstool if possible. Just let me know, I am in Suwanee. I am going to get my wisdom teeth out in about an hour so I will probably not reply until Thursday.

Thanks
Clay

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
What are you looking for. My wife would love another finger and/or toadstool. I have Sps frags, some polyps, shrooms, xenia, anthias, hydnophorias, I have a purple montipora that is already fragged and ready to go.

Ray

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hess,

I will save a toadstool frag for you. I'll take some xenia for the other tank, I guess.

PM me with your location so we can set something up.

-Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts