The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be bringing a handful of frags with me but if there is anyone else who would specifically like to trade some of the more rare corals feel free to pm, I want to bring some but I don't want to bring so many to where some get passed out and get just xenia or something in return...I plan on bringing about 10 frags of atleast 4 different varieties

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
you know what i've got... they are all at the store. I will consider any reasonable offer. maybe list what you have and I'll let you know what i can do. i know you have a thread somewhere around here post links to it to let us see what you have and what is ready to be fragged.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
i don't see a pic... but the phonape is tricolor and i don't know if there is an only pink tyree birdsnest. Frank may need to chime in here.

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
BTW.. Joker i have Superman Monti..LOL lil browned out, but it indeed is superman

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
if the steve elias stag is light blue i'd like to trade for a piece of it. send me a pm of what you want and we can work out the details.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
i too would trade some sunset for an australian acan. i have some of the floureescent green/yellow polyp birdsnest, rainbow or superman as well. plus some sweet corky gorgoniian as well. a whole dang rock of gsp or a whole colony of green monty(7"+) a little browned now as it sits in the unlit corner , but is flourescent still. i will posyt a link of the birdsnest i have: http://thefragguys.com/img/GreenBird.jpg

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
i am looking for tyree ponape bnest, any nice favia or acan, some blue polyp or chilipepper cap, basically anything from fragfarmer or atl... or if it looks cool i'll trade you something good for it.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts