The Reef Tank banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
RRVAC member
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just looking to see if anybody around the f-m area has any frags. i might be able to offer mushrooms and ricordia in trade, and possibly some zoos.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am moving back to the Fargo area (from Grand Forks) and will be moving my stuff on Saturday, so the coral and live rock will have to be picked up then. Some of you may remember me from the meetings or when I moved from Fargo to GF two years ago and parted out my 125 gallon. Anyway, I have the following items for sale if anyone is interested:

LIVE GOODS:
4 inches of live sand (free)
Approx 100-200lbs of live rock ($1 per pound)
2 branches of live rock about 5-7 inches long covered in polyps ($10 each)
large piece of live rock with lots of yellow polyps on it ($15)
large piece of live rock with red zooanthids on it ($15)

DRY GOODS:
44 gallon pentagon shaped corner aquarium w/ 15 or 20 gallon sump (i can't remember exact size but it fits perfectly in the stand)
Oak stand (very nice)
175 watt metal halide ballast, metal enclosure with glass, and bulb (ballast is 1 1/2 years old, and I still have receipt for 20K bulb that was received the beginning of april)
many chemicals
turboflotor 1000 skimmer with pump
overflow box
aquarium pump (can't remember the name but very nice and can even be used inline)
two powerheads (maxijet 1200 & rio 600)
3/4 full bucket of Oceanic sea salt

TOTAL FOR DRYGOODS AQUARIUM SETUP $350/OBO

If you want one of the dry goods, please just make an offer. I would prefer to try to sell the entire setup though. Also, if you know of anyone else who might be interested, please forward this message on to them or pass along my name & number.

Thanks!

·
RRVAC member
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm not going to be around at all this weekend to pick anything up, but if anything makes it's way to fargo as far as live stuff is concerned, please let me know. i'm going to be setting up another tank shortly and need rock and sand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts