The Reef Tank banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just fragged out a large pink tip frogspawn. So what do you have in trade???? (if interested)

Scott

G

·
im not interested in the frog....but i will have a few sps frags avail...mainly montipora....for a few takers i have like 4 or 5 frags avail...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Mnreefman--if you're willing to part with a monti frag, I'd be very appreciative.

G

·
lol were trading remember lol i didnt include your here...i have a few diff sps frags for you... :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
LOL...yes, now I remember! Looking forward to it.

·
big fishy
941 Posts
Hey Everyone, I have a brown with purple tip staghorn that has gotten to big for my tank, it has about an 8-9 inche spread. I need to start trimming it down so let me know if anyone is interested. I dont want to start fragging unless I have someone to take the frags.

Ken

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'd appreciate a frag as well--sounds awesome!

·
Bring it.
932 Posts
I am going to try and make the meeting. If I can make it I would like to trade for any sps. I have to offer purple monti frags which originated from JG24(Bob). And of course calurepa(grape). Let me know if anyone wants either of these and I will bring some to the meeting.

·
big fishy
941 Posts
Ill bring a frag for mnreefman and crevalle. Energy I would be happy to trade for a piece of the monti.

Ken

·
Registered
185 Posts
JG--if I caught you in time, I'd really like a frag of your purple monti, as I only have acro frags in my tank right now.

G

·
due to some very unfourtunet news about a family member i will not be able to attend tonights meeting.... creaville lets meet up thurs or fri so we can complete this trade....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.