The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After cleaning the tank today and re-arranging a little, I inadvertently made some frags.

I will have 3 types of corals for frags.

First one is a pink birdsnest that I haven't fragged yet. The pic is of the whole colony. I know that Casey (vertical) will get a few frags off of it.

Second is a green staghorn.

Third is a lot of purple Montipora Digitata frags..

Who wants what?

Greg

Attachments

·
Bring it.
932 Posts
Green stag and birds nest please. By the way my refugium has finally produced some extra of that macro-algae that you were looking for. That stuff doesn't grow nearly as fast as the grape. It's yours if you want it. I still don't know for sure if that stuff will go sexual or not.

·
Bring it.
932 Posts
That sounds good just give me a call on my cell phone first to make sure I'm home. Other wise I'll see you tomorrow.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I feel kinda awkward, since this will be my first meeting, and nobody knows me, and I don't know anyone, but if you are looking for a home for some of that purple monti, I have some room. See you at the meeting!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Greg, I'm just now making the jump to SPS, so I don't have anything to trade right now. With that said, if you have any left over birds nest, I'd like a frag.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.