The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had posted some corals for sale or trade for a skimmer a while back. I will be coming into
the cities on Saturday to drop off the rest of the one's I had sold. I figured I would just quick
throw it out there for anyone else who is interested and can be at McDonald's on Snelling and
University at 12:30 PM on Saturday. I don't have any of the frogspawn or pipe organ
frags left, but I have the monti cap, the greenest GSPs around and getting harder to find, two
of my fire corals left and I could probably give up three more of the "Belmont Blasto." PM me if
interested.
Thanks,
Chris

Montipora Capricornis $5 (2-3 inches)

Green Star Polyps (Best color I've ever found) $10

Millepora Tenella (Fire Coral) $10

Blastomussa Merletti "Belmont Blasto" (Red with Green centers) $30

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Thumbnails</LEGEND><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_attachmentthumbnail --><!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_attachmentthumbnail --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_attachmentthumbnail --><!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_attachmentthumbnail --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_attachmentthumbnail -->

<!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_attachmentthumbnail --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_attachmentthumbnail --> <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_attachmentthumbnail --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_attachmentthumbnail --><!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_attachmentthumbnail --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_attachmentthumbnail -->

<!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_attachmentthumbnail -->

</FIELDSET>

·
Registered
67 Posts
What the heck, throw me in for a Blasto too. I looked at your original post and the frags have 8-10 polyps. Looks like a very nice coral.

Thanks,

Tim

·
Registered
408 Posts
what size was the blasto???

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks for the GSP Chris! I think it has already grown a new head since I picked it up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts