The Reef Tank banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I live in Downtown Minneapolis and would prefer pickup, but I am willing to ship. I have the following frags for sale. All of my frags are grown out for an extended period before I offer them for sale. Please email me directly if you are interested; my email is [email protected]

Frag 1 - Light Green Finger Leather - $20

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Frag 6 - $25 for pictured one, $20 for smaller one not pictured - Neon Green Finger Leather from Julian Sprung's tank - can't see the coloration that well because the lights on my grow out tank are not that great. Awesome coral!

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
manderson0805 said:
have any zoos or lps?
I am working on some super colorful zoos, but they are not ready to sell yet. With the zoo's, I prefer not to cut due to the toxins, so I just put small rocks next to the zoo colony to let them grow onto the new rocks. I will let you know when they are ready.

·
Kichi Saru!
2,808 Posts
maxseeley said:
Frag 6 - $25 for pictured one, $20 for smaller one not pictured - Neon Green Finger Leather from Julian Sprung's tank - can't see the coloration that well because the lights on my grow out tank are not that great. Awesome coral!
How did you get a neon green finger leather from Julian Sprung's tank?

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
clownfishcrazy said:
How did you get a neon green finger leather from Julian Sprung's tank?
THe guy I got it from got a frag or colony from Julian.

Also, I forgot to mention that I believe the importation of the Balli Green tree is no more (thus it is a rare coral).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts