The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Land Shark
5,955 Posts
I will not have any xenia for trade/give away. :( I kind of forgot to put the glass back in my canopy and the hqi bulbs really gave the xenia quite a sunburn. I'm also a little worried about one of the acro colonies as well...it looks a little stressed, but isn't RTNing.

I do have some GSPs for whomever would want some, and some gorgonian for madrefkpr (Dave) and Ben Nicholls.

Derek

· Registered
503 Posts
hey derek, do your gsp's fully retract when you shut your lights off? the mats you gave me arte almost completely covered with extended polyps during the day but 5min afdter lights out---poof theyre gone! is this normal?

· Registered
1,795 Posts
Clyde - what does your schedule look like for the rest of the week? I work in Woodbury and with the weather the way it is you may be able to leave it out in a snow bank by where the 120 used to, or still does sit, and I can pick it up on my way home if you're not there. I work 0600-1430.

· TCMAS MEMBER
1,162 Posts
Im home all afternoon.

all alone, no car to take a kid with me, so I m around.

I ll put in a cooler and put in front of house.

just stop by, grab and go.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.