The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following corals are most of the corals that I could frag and bring to the meeting. I keep some of the corals under both PC and MH lighting, and they generally look and grow slightly different under the different types of lighting. Let me know if you are interested in having me bring any corals to the meeting and I'll quote you a price. I don't typically list prices per coral, but you won't get corals for any cheaper than what I sell them for.

Yellow Polyps

Green Star Polyps

Yellow Finger Leather

Pink Finger/Devil Hand Leather

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Green Finger Leather

Light Pink Colt

Brown Colt

Tan Leather

Turbinaria Reniformis

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trumpet Coral

Candy Cane

Pink Birdsnest

Brown Birdsnest

Green SPS

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bubble Tip Anemone - Bleached but recovering nicely

Orange Zoos

Orange w/ Blue Center Zoos

Dark Brown w/ Bright Green Center Zoos

Brown w/ Orange Center Zoos (Some also have dark green between brown and orange)

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brown w/ Green Center Zoos

Umbrella Mushroom

Mushroom Ricordia

Hairy Mushroom

Frilly Mushroom

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've kept virtually all of them under PC lighting at one time or another and they all did good. I noticed that under PC lighting, the mushrooms will typically grow about 3x4x larger before splitting than under the halides and the candy canes and trumpet corals will expand out fully to where their flesh will touch eachother rather than than having space between the heads.

BTW - All of the pics above were taken from my tank with halides. Here are a couple old pics from the same LPS corals that are shown above that are in my tank with PC lighting

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
ok I'll take some trumpet coral, blue Ricordia (do you have any attached to rock) ,Turbinaria Reniformis and PM me with a price for the bta please?

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Brad - I'll send you a PM

FYI for everyone else - I don't think I have any Blue Ricordia left to sell.

·
L.A.R.K. Plumbing Guru
2,296 Posts
Brian, I sent you a p.m. about a few of your corals you have listed.

Btw. if anyone happens to have any frogspawn they might be able to bring I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands. I tried to barter with a guy at the swap but, he bought it off a guy there and wasn't willing to let it go (even though I offered him double the price he paid lol).

Jason

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
How big of frogspawn are you looking for?

·
L.A.R.K. Plumbing Guru
2,296 Posts
Not a real big piece. Just enough that I can get started and allow it to grow as I go. Just a small piece would be PLENTY. I know that my wife really liked the look of it when she saw it at the conference thus I'm interested.

Jason

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Chris has some really nice frog and hammer pieces he fragged and has been tending till they are big and strong. nice colors. I think he has them listed here somewhere.

·
L.A.R.K. Plumbing Guru
2,296 Posts
Well, like I said if someone has any I will probably be able to convince Jen to go for it (seeing she really liked the look of them at the convention). I think she liked them so much because they reminded her of a long tenticle anemone (seeing they very much so do resemble them).

Jason

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
While trying to get 2 Blue Ricordia frags off, I accidentally got three off instead, so if anyone else wants to buy a frag, I do have one more.

Jason - Regarding the frogspawn, Matt was refering you to Chris Watkins. He sells (or at least used to) his frogspawn to the LFS's and they have really nice color. Chris's TRT user ID is Sndwave80

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Brian- I will be coming down to the meeting with Aaron and would like a blue ric and maybe some GSP if you have any left. I will also be bringing some assorted frags to trade or give away also.See you soon

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sounds good Chuck. How's your new tank going? I'll make sure I bring both the blue ric and GSP for you. If you meet this Shelli Jo this week and are willing to pick up some livestock for me, I sent a PM letting her know what I am interested in.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts