The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my first post. i am fairly new to the hobby started a year ago.i have been reading this forum for a long time and have learned a lot. i do not have much to trade that anyone would want. i will be at the bio-reef meeting on sat. oct.25 and was wondering if anyone was willing to sell,trade,or donate any frags? I also could use some equipment pumps,lights,live rock,etc and i will have some equipment that i need to get rid of. thanks for any info

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you, but I'd be happy to share what I do have. I'll bring some GSP and palythoas for you on the 25th.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Awesome, I'd love some purple gorg, and definitely some of the blue shrooms and green zoos. I also have encrusting gorgonian if anyone wants a little piece.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Nina,
Just getting back to you now I a sorry! Would you be interested still in some of my brown polyps for your piece of gorg? Let me know as my seahorse would love it. I just need to know how many your interested in for it. I am going to be fragging for the first time though so can't promise anything as far as it working 100%. Let me know please either way.

AB-Bug & tizntaz,
What about you both would you guy's be interested in trade for a few? I again could use some gorgonian for my seahorse tank, more the better for them and then I have no mushrooms what so ever so blue and green and zoas would be awesome. Let me know either way please so I can know if I need to bring them for you guy's Saturday!

-Shauna

1 - 6 of 6 Posts